𝟏𝟐

100+ votes

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟏𝟗, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝘅𝗶.𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗮

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭𝟮,𝟯𝟮𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘅𝗶

𝘅𝗶.𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗮  𝖠𝖼𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗀𝖾? 𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 😘

"I'm outta townnnn thuggin' wit' my roundssss," Ximora hyped India up as they came to a red light. India opened the car door and bent over starting to twerk as Ximora laughed pulling her phone out. "You is so ghetto!"

"My coochie pink! My booty hole brownnn!" India stuck her tongue out looking behind her as she twerked. "Where da niggas I'm looking for da hoesss.."

This was the most outgoing the girls had ever seen each other. Miami was really bringing out their fun personalities. Even though it was just them 2, they were already having so much fun and it was just there first day there.

The light turned green and the cars behind them started honking. India laughed hopping back in the car so Ximora could drive off.

It was April 4th, Ximora's birthday. They landed around 2 am in the morning so when they got to the hotel they slept, but not for long. India eventually woke Ximora up to a cake and breakfast singing her happy birthday.

They got their day started real early by going shopping and it was now 3 in the afternoon and they were going on a boat ride.

"Your destination is on the left.." The GPS called out, Ximora reached over and turned it off. She pulled up into a parking lot of a beach and gazed at the scenery. "This place is so beautiful.."

"Yeah it is.." India agreed. "Oh my gosh did you bring the sunscreen? I forgot to put some on.." She mentioned as they got out of the car after Ximora parked.

"I think I did, grab the bag in the trunk and look," Ximora said. India grabbed the bag full of food and other stuff they needed for the 1 1/2 hour boat ride. They also brought a speaker to play music on, not sure if one was included in the boat.

They walked up to the shore where there was a man standing there for them. "Ximora and India?" He asked them and they nodded.

"That's us," Ximora said. The man nodded without saying another word and let them onto the boat.

"Welcome ladies, my name is Richard. The ride will be an hour and a half long which you probably already know, if any of you are feeling nauseous let me know immediately, if any of you are feeling uncomfortable let me know immediately. I also advise you not to drink while we're on the boat.." The man briefly explained. "Any questions?"