𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"I'm hungry.." Ximora said while rubbing her stomach. She was now 4 months, though she didn't look like it so it was still easy to hide it.

"What you wanna eat?" Kelo asked glancing over at her. He had picked her up from work because she had yet got a new car.

Over the past 2 months not much went on besides Kelo getting Ximora a new place to live. She didn't want him to but he did it anyway, he was going to get her car too but she said she wanted to work for that on her own. But he was close to just getting her one anyway.

Their DNA test coming back showing that Kelo was 100% the father. So now they were trying to grow closer and have a bond between themselves for the sake of their child.

Though Ximora was still unaware of Nara who also claimed she was pregnant by Kelo.

Nara finally gave in and did the DNA test but it had yet to come back. So in the meantime, Kelo just helped her whenever she needed help since there was a possibility it was his and he didn't want to miss out on that. He went to every appointment.

Nara wasn't hiding her pregnancy like Ximora was, it's just Ximora didn't have her on any social medias for her to see Nara posting her belly all the time.

"What you wanna eat?" Kelo asked again snatching Ximora's phone out of her hand making her suck her teeth.

"Gimme my phone," She tried to reach for it but he only moved away.

"Move Ximora, I'm driving," He mushed her head making her sit back in her seat with her arms crossed. "You a brat."

"I want a McFlurry from McDonald's," She ignored his comment.

"That's not food."

"Ain't no where else open Kelo!" She mugged him. It was 10 PM and most of the restaurants were now closed.

"Man ight," Kelo sucked his teeth. He knew he was going to get her what she wanted regardless. "Lemme see yo stomach."

Ximora moved her hair out of the way to show her stomach that had a bump like she was still 2 months. Well at least that's what it looked like to her.

She felt like she could still wear regular clothes without anyone thinking she was pregnant. It was just her face that was changing and she hated it.