𝟏𝟎

check in! who reading?

100 votes for next chapter
excuse mistakes.

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟏𝟖, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝟏𝟖, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"I'm so glad you finally out the house. I was tired of seeing you miserable over ole dude and shit.." India said to Ximora who had just got in her car.

The girls decided to go out to get some seafood. It was a Sunday and they both didn't have work and were just bored in the house.

"Yeah I was tired of being in the house too.." Ximora admitted. She had just been feeling so down and sometimes she could barely even get out of bed. But she eventually got herself to snap out of it and to just move on. That's all she could really do at this point.

"Have yo—" India was interrupted when her phone started ringing. Ximora looked at the contact since India's bluetooth was connected to the car and she saw Kasani's name. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at India.

"Don't tell me you still talk to him.." Ximora trailed off. She was surprised Kasani was still alive after Kelo shot him.

"I don't.. I don't know why he's calling me," India mumbled.

"Well answer and find out," Ximora encouraged. India hesitated but then decided to just answer.

"Hello?" She spoke and it was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Wassup India," His voice was raspier and deeper than usual. India and Ximora eyed each other.

"Why you calling me?" She asked.

"Damn, not even a 'how are you' or a 'is you okay' after a nigga got shot and shit," He chuckled before his chuckled turned into hard coughing.

India smirked and muted herself. "This nigga on his deathbed calling me and shit. He needa be calling his family saying his goodbyes it sound like," She snickered making Ximora push her shoulder playfully as she tried not to laugh.

She unmuted herself. "Hate to say it but I could care less Kasani, you were only tryna fuck me and not only that you were fucking with someone else too. Have a nice day now." She hung up and rolled her eyes.

"He got some nerve.." Ximora chuckled and India agreed.

India soon pulled up into Juicy Crab and the parking lot was full of cars. People usually went on Sundays, she knew it was going to be busy so she booked a reservation. She found a parking space before her and Ximora were headed inside.