𝟏𝟓

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Who do you think did this Ximora?" India asked while looking at her friend who was laying down in the hospital bed.

India called 911 after the whole incident and they were able to stop the fire and quickly get Ximora to the hospital. She only had a few scratches. She thought she might've lost the baby because of how bad she fell on her side but she didn't.

"I don't know.. I should be asking you. You didn't get a good look of their face when you saw them?" Ximora questioned.

"I mean I did. I told the police what I saw but I don't know I was thinking you had an idea of who would wanna set your car on fire.." India trailed off. "I know it was 2 females, one was a brownskin and I couldn't tell what skin tone the other girl was because she had on all black, a long sleeve shirt, leggings, and a ski mask."

"So one was hiding their face and one wasn't?" Ximora asked and India nodded. "Hm.." She started to think hard and that's when a bell rang in her head.

"I don't beef with anybody. Literally. But the only person I could think of is Kelo's sister. I don't wanna believe she would do some crazy shit like that though," Ximora said.

"Don't put it past her. Especially after she tried to threaten you and shit at that one restaurant," India said. "And hasn't Kelo's girlfriend been stalking you a lot more recently?"

"Yeah she has been watching me a lot. Damn," Ximora started to connect the dots and now she had no doubt in her mind that it was Nara and Lanay who did this. She couldn't think of anyone else who would want to hurt her.

And that's where the two girls messed up. They thought Ximora would never suspect them. They didn't think their plan through nor did they think of the consequences they would experience if they got caught.

"These bitches are crazy.. I get being mad over a nigga but setting my car on fire? Trying to kill me??" Ximora exclaimed, now pissed off. She was surprised that these girls pulled something like that on her.

"The dick can never be that good.." Ximora shook her head and India eyed her.

"I mean.. you would know. Is it that good?" India questioned.

Ximora smirked. "Okay it's good but it's not that good. I would never try to kill someone over some dick."

"And he don't even like her for real," She rolled her eyes.

There was a moment of silence as Ximora was lost in her thoughts before India spoke up.

"So what we gon do? What you gon do? Did you tell Kelo about the baby yet?" She asked.

"No.." Ximora mumbled.

"You should. Call him up here. Tell him what happened too, maybe he could help or do something about it," India shrugged.

Ximora really didn't want to. She didn't even think Kelo wanted to talk to her after she accused him of shooting her brother. She knew she had to though.

"I'll be back.." India stood up and walked out. Ximora took that as the chance to pull her phone out and text Kelo.

Kelo