𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟏𝟖, 𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora walked into the restaurant with her head down. She felt like everybody was looking at her, she felt like everybody knew what she did for some reason and she couldn't ignore the stares she kept receiving.

"You're late Ximora," Her aunt Rebecca announced making her glance up.

"Sorry, I was stuck in traffic.." She lied. She had been avoiding everyone since the night of the party and it felt like Kelo was avoiding her too.

She texted him the next morning to clarify what happened the night prior only to find herself blocked. She was hurt because she didn't even do anything and they basically just had an one night stand.

She isolated herself from everyone and called sick at work for at least a week. She finally decided to come back.

"So you not sick no more huh?" Rebecca looked her up and down and Ximora nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine now.." Ximora mumbled before heading off to the back. Before she could reach the kitchen she heard the front door open making her turn around hoping it was Kelo but it was Xavier instead.

Her heart started to feel like it was closing in as she felt nothing but guilt when she saw her brother walking in.

"I thought he couldn't come here.." She mumbled to her aunt. She couldn't face him, not now.

"That was only temporary.." Rebecca shrugged.

Ximora sighed trying to rush into the kitchen so Xavier wouldn't see her but she knew he did when he called out her name.

"Ximora! Cmere!" He yelled making her slowly turned around.

Hesitant, she walked towards him. "Yeah?" She looked up at him as he looked down at her sorrowfully.

"I needa talk to you.. come ride wit' me real quick," He waved his hand at her and she nodded before following him out the restaurant. They both went in his car and Ximora sat there nervously looking at her nails.

Xavier glanced at her as he started the car. "So you was sick?" He asked.

"Yeah.." Ximora nodded slowly.

"Aw.. yeah I came here the other day to see you but that's when Becca told me you wasn't feeling well and shit.." He trailed off.

Ximora looked up at him and he looked better and healthier than last time. She was glad because she was really thinking he was back on hard drugs and she hated that for him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked taking a deep breath.

"Well first I wanna apologize for tripping on you and stuff. I ain't mean to pull out a gun on you, I know that you know I wasn't in the right mind and you was just tryna help. A nigga been stressing and shit and I almost turned back into the person I was a while back. You my sister though and ion ever want you to see me like that so I'm sorry.." He explained.

"And I'm sorry for hitting you. You know what I'm not even gon lie, me and Kelo beef ain't yours. I killed his parents and he shot me. Shit still goes on to this day, his crew taking shots at mine and vice versa. I just don't want you to be in the middle of that Ximora, ion want you to get hurt. I can't stand seeing you around that nigga without me thinking he tryna hurt me through you in some type of way.." He explained before looking over at Ximora who had her head in her hands.