𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟐𝟏, 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"I don't know why she expect me to want babies from her when she be beating my ass.. she prolly gon beat they ass too.." Kelo sort of vented to Kasani who was cracking up as they drove to Becca's Best Soul Foods.

Though the restaurant was owned by Xavier's aunt, it was sort of a comfort place to Kelo. It was a comfort spot to a lot of people in the city. Kelo was surprised he was still allowed to step foot in the restaurant though.

"And ion even want kids right now.. I'm young as shit and my life not put together at all. Fuck I look like bringing a baby in the shit I'm involved with?" He continued.

Nara was 26, ready to settle down, get married, and have kids. Kelo was still young, he didn't want to do all that. He was still in the street life heavy and wasn't planning on stopping his illegal activities anytime soon. That was the thing about dating someone older, they had two different mindsets.

"Man you needa leave that lady alone.. she too old for you," Kasani told him with a head shake.

Kelo shrugged. "It ain't nun but a five year difference."

"Yeah but like you said, you still young, she getting old. She want stuff that you not even thinking about right now," Kasani made his right turn into the driveway of the restaurant. Kelo unbuckled his seatbelt as he thought.

"Yeah. I still love her though," He said with a faint smile.

"You a dumbass bro.." Kasani laughed. "She threw a fucking lamp at yo head g. Not even yo own momma beat yo ass like this.."

"Man she ain't beating nobody ass, shut yo bitch ass up. Youn know nothin'.." Kelo lied. He knew deep down that his relationship was toxic and abusive. Kasani didn't know why he was still holding onto it like it was so important.

Kasani was like a brother to Kelo and everytime Kelo vented to him all he could do was shake his head and tell him to leave the girl. Kelo never did though even though he knew his homeboy just wanted the best for him.

"You wanted to come here to actually eat or flirt with that nigga sister again?" Kasani asked eyeing Kelo as they walked in the restaurant. Kelo looked around taking in his surroundings.

"Nah I'm actually hungry," He told him. "But you know if she here.."

Kasani's laugh cut him off. "Man shut up.."

India walked out from the kitchen and rolled her eyes at the sight of the two. She herself was still surprised that Kelo was still allowed in Rebecca's restaurant. But Kelo wasn't the one who shot a bullet in her floor, Xavier was.

"How can I help you two today?" India pulled out her notepad once she made her way to the table Kelo and Kasani were seated at.

"Why you over here? Where Ximora at?" Kelo rudely asked. India tried her hardest not to ball her face up but her facial expressions were its own person.

"Do you want me to take your order or not?" She said with a mug, already annoyed by him.

"No I want Xi—"