𝟐𝟕

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora sat across from Kelo on his couch, her feet on his lap as he rubbed them while watching football on the TV. Ximora didn't find it interesting so she was on her phone, scrolling through Twitter.

They had just came from Ximora's doctor appointment, it was now her 7th month in her pregnancy. Over the past couple weeks, Ximora found herself at Kelo's house more, she even had clothes there. They were definitely getting closer. She helped him when he was injured and he just helped her overall. Kelo was saying she should just move in at this point but she was still hesitating.

Ximora rolled her eyes when she came across an inappropriate video. She watched it for a few seconds before exiting out of Twitter and turning her phone off, throwing it to side. Her hormones and her attitude had skyrocketed greatly and seeing that video didn't make it any better.

Glancing up at Kelo, who wasn't paying her any mind but was still rubbing her feet just how she liked it, her mind clouded with thoughts that she knew she probably shouldn't be thinking. He just looked so good to her, especially with his fresh hair cut and braids she had recently put in his hair.

She slowly lifted her foot from off his lap and to his face. "Kiss my feet," She spoke, making him look away from the TV and at her. She moved her feet in front of his mouth and he lifted his hand, holding it before kissing her freshly white painted toes repeatedly while making eye contact with her making her smile.

"Pretty ass," He complimented as he placed her feet back down.

Before her foot could even reach his lap, she was getting up and crawling over to where he was seated. She carefully climbed on his lap, straddling him closely, which caught him off guard.

"What yo—" Cutting him off, she quickly attached her lips to his without thinking, kissing him slowly. Kelo was stuck for a second but he began to follow her flow as their tongues fought for dominance, he couldn't even help his hands from roaming around her body, only making her more aroused by the second.

She hesitantly pulled away and stared at him while breathing heavily. "Cmon," She simply said making hun furrow his eyebrows.

"Cmon what?"

"I wanna have sex," She boldly said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh for real?" He tested. Usually he was the one making a move on her but he was never serious because he knew she wouldn't let up.

"Yes Kelo. What's stopping us?" She tilted her head, moving up his lap some more only making him let out a groan as she sat directly on his print.

"You're not serious," He chuckled. He didn't want her to regret this like last time, though this time they weren't intoxicated. Ximora was completely sober and aware of what she wanted.

"I'm dead serious," She said, seriously. "You don't want to? If you don't want to then let me just get the fuck up off you cause you piss—"

"Calm yo ass the fuck down," He grabbed her neck when she tried to get off his lap making her bite her lip; he couldn't help but to smirk at her.