𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora sat next to her brother with his cold hand in hers as she vented to him. She wouldn't do it if he was awake because she knew he would curse her the hell out so she did it while he was in a coma.

It was his 3rd week being in a coma, though the doctor didn't exactly tell Ximora to give up, they were hinting it. There was so progress with his brain activity.

But she wasn't giving up simply because she felt like her brother wouldn't ever give up on her. She heard of people being in a coma for more than 6 months and still waking up, she had hope.

"I just hope you can understand my decision Xavier. Don't be mad at me, I just.. I don't know," Ximora couldn't explain why she did what she did. "I did it for me I guess."

"I pray you wake up. I'm not giving up on you. Our aunt might but I'm not."

"Maybe when you wake up you can come to realization that all this street shit isn't worth it anymore. You almost lost your life.." She shook her head.

"Please don't die on me. I don't know what ima do," She started to tear up for the 3rd time. She cried while looking at his lifeless body that was connected to many tubes and machines.

She was about to speak again until her phone started ringing. She sighed while wiping her tears as she grabbed it from on her lap. It was Kelo.

"Hello?" She answered.

"What's wrong witchu?"

"Nothing.. I'm just in the hospital with my brother," She told him as she looked at Xavier, feeling emotional once again. "He's not getting any better."

"Oh.." Was all Kelo could really say since the two men didn't even like each other. He didn't know how to comfort her because he could care less about Xavier. If he said anything nice, it wouldn't be genuine.

"What did you call for?" Ximora rolled her eyes.

"When yo next doctors appointment? I'm tryna see if the baby for me and shit," He said immediately making Ximora jerk her head back and scrunch her face up.

"What?" She said. "You know the baby is yours what the fuck you mean?"

"I don't. Well— look, I'm not tryna deny the baby. I just wanna be sure.."

"That's exactly what your trying to do," She mugged the phone like he could see her. "Why are you asking this all of a sudden? You must be back with Nara."

"I'm not," He said and Ximora scoffed.

"Well who put that in your head. I don't be fucking around and you know that, everyone knows that. I'm not your hoe ass girlfriend.." She spat.

"Not my girlfriend.." He said, annoyed.

"I can't believe you Kelo. Why would you agree with me to keep the baby if you—" She broke down crying making Kelo mentally groan to himself.