𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"So how's Xavier? Is he making any progress?" India asked Ximora as the two of them walked into the mall. Ximora was at the hospital visiting her brother before meeting with India so they could go shopping.

"He's still in a coma but there is progress.." Ximora nodded with a faint smile. "The doctors said they can tell that he's trying to wake up, especially when he hears my voice. One specific nurse told me he'll wake up on his own time and that I shouldn't give up."

"That's good," India said before glancing over at Ximora. Though she was smiling a bit, she had a look of worry in her face. "Right?"

"Yes.. of course it's good. I'm happy that my brother might wake up soon but I'm nervous of how he's going to react when he sees me pregnant. And the nurse just told me that even though he's in a coma, he can hear everything. And I told him... everything."

"Oh.." India said lowly while twisting her lips. They were quiet for a bit before she spoke again. "Don't dwell on it. Your brother is gonna have to put him and Kelo's need to the side for the sake of you and your child. I think he'll understand.. and who knows? Maybe him getting shot will make him fall back from the street shit a bit."

"Hopefully, cause this is the 2nd damn time. He needs to relax with allis shit, he's beefing with damn near the whole city," Ximora shook her head. "It's fucking embarrassing."

"I bet," India laughed a bit, she followed Ximora as she carefully stepped on the escalator that was going to the second floor. "Have you found out the gender of the baby yet?"

"Nope, me and Kelo find out this weekend.. I can't wait," Ximora expressed with a faint smile on her face as she looked down at her stomach.

"Awww, what are you hoping for?"

"A girl.. but I would be grateful for either one because either one gon get spoiled and cherished.."

"Period," India swiped her hand under her chin. "I can't wait to meet my TT baby.. your belly growing more and more."

"I knowwww.. can you notice it under my shirt still or no?" Ximora asked making India shake her head. She wore an oversized T-shirt with some short distressed jeans and a pair of dunks on her feet that were already hurting from her standing all day.

"Have you told your aunt yet?" India asked.

"Girl no. She might just have to find out by herself," Ximora joked making India eye her. "Just kidding.. I'll tell her soon."

"Mhm.. so how are we gonna shop if we don't know the gender yet?"

"Girl we shopping for me, a lot of my clothes are getting small and I need more comfortable ones. I can't wear jeans that much anymore," She said. "The ones I got on right now ain't even zipped up."

"Oh okay.." India nodded.

The first store they went into was Macy's just because of the multiple different sections they had in there. They got some unisex clothes for the baby along with some makeup for themselves before going onto the next store, Victoria's Secret. "Girl who you getting lingerie for?" India eyed Ximora making her laugh.