𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Ximora sat across from Kelo sipping on her iced water as she looked down at her menu

Ximora sat across from Kelo sipping on her iced water as she looked down at her menu. Kelo stared at her while she paid him no mind. A week had passed since he apologized and she finally let him take her out. She picked breakfast because she didn't want to be seen with him at a mall. So here they were, sitting in IHop.

"Why are you looking at me?" Ximora spoke without looking at him. She could feel his intense stares and it was starting to concern her.

"You know what you wanna eat?" Kelo asked, ignoring her question.

"I want the Chicken and Pancakes combo, Bacon Strips, and Buttered Toast," She told him, finally making eye contact as she closed her menu. Her hand immediately went down to her belly and she started to rub it softly. "What you getting?"

"Same thing," He shrugged since he didn't even look.

"Get something different," She frowned.

"Why? So you can eat all of mine and not even let me get a lil bit of yours?" He tilted his head giving her a look.

"Are you calling me fat?" She gave him the same look.

"Wha— no Xi I was ju—"

"Relax," She cut him off while shaking her head. "I don't care forreal.." She knew he was about to start apologizing because he was scared to get on her bad side again.

"Aight.." Kelo rubbed his neck awkwardly. They had barley said anything during their outing and he was starting to think that she was still mad at him but she genuinely wasn't.

Ximora was at the point where she really didn't care for Kelo anymore and was just putting up with him because of their baby and for him to stop whining like a bitch about her being mad.

"Are you gonna say something or are we gonna sit here and just stare at each other?" She chuckled. "Cause you could've ordered me food for me to eat at home if I knew it was gonna be this quiet."

"You the one acting like it's still an issue," Kelo stated.

"No I'm not and I told you it's not. You're the one who asked me out so start a conversation or something," She mugged him. "I shouldn't have to tell you to do that Kelo."

"Aight you right. My bad. I just felt like it was still tension and shit," He shrugged. "You look beautiful today. Got yo hair done and shit."