𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

Gonna Love Me by Teyana Taylor played through Ximora's Alexa speaker. It was 7 in the morning. Her and India's flight landed at 3, they got to their homes at around 4:30. Ximora couldn't sleep so she had been occupying herself by unpacking and cleaning around.

She walked in her room singing along to the music, going into her drawer, she pulled out a brown dress she got in Miami. She was going to take a shower and go to her aunt's restaurant which opened at 8. She hadn't talked to her aunt since she left.

Neither had she talked to her brother or Kelo. Kelo replied to the story she posted thinking she was just having too much fun to reply to him.

Ximora knew she had to talk to him sooner or later. They both had to figure out what they wanted to do about the baby that was going to be growing in her stomach.

_____________________

Ximora pulled up into the driveway of Rebecca's restaurant

Ximora pulled up into the driveway of Rebecca's restaurant. As she did, she saw a familiar frame looking into the restaurant from the door that seemed to be locked.

She hopped out of her car and walked to the entrance before noticing it was just India. "Girl!" She tapped her shoulder. India quickly turned around and let out a laugh once she saw Ximora. "What you doing here?"

"Girl I woke up hungry as hell.. I'm craving some food up in here but nobody in here. You got your key?" India said and Ximora nodded but with a frown because her aunt would always be in the restaurant first before it was even time to open.

"But that's weird that my TT not in here.. I'm finna call her." Ximora said pulling her phone out of her purse. Immediately unlocking her phone by her Face ID, she went to her contacts and started to call her aunt.

"You look cute," India said to her friend. Ximora smiled at her saying a simple thank you.

"Hello?" Ximora heard after the phone rang about 3 times.

"Where you at TT? The restaurant closed today?" Ximora asked.

"I'm at the hospital nearby.. your brother got shot again this morning and it's not looking too good for him," Rebecca said and Ximora's eyes immediately went wide.

"W-what you mean it's not looking too good TT? Why didn't nobody call me?" Ximora started to tear up as she started to feel exactly how she felt the last time her brother got shot.