𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝟐𝟏, 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝟐𝟏, 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Babe," Nara called out as she walked in the house. She set her keys on the small table that was next to the door and walked further into the house her and Kelo shared together.

"I'm ova here," Kelo spoke up. She turned seeing him sitting on the living room couch with their dog Coco on his lap. Coco had her head laid on his lap as they peacefully watched TV. Nara smiled at the sight.

She walked over and leaned over the couch giving Kelo a kiss on the cheek.

"Where you was at?" He asked looking at her.

"Work, you know this.." Nara rolled her eyes as she picked Coco up to pet her.

"You got off work 3 hours ago Nara," He stared at her blankly. Nara backed up and mugged him.

"Kelo stop fucking acting like that," She started to get mad, something she did often when she was being questioned.

"Acting like what Nara?" Kelo said in the same tone confused on why she was getting buck with him.

"All fucking insecure and shit. Like you tryna accuse me of something.. if you MUST know, i was running some damn errands," She lied.

"Yeah ight" Kelo chuckled.

Nara ignored him rolling her eyes. She headed upstairs without saying anything else.

When it came to Nara, Kelo was very merciful. He let a lot of things slide when it came to her. That was because Nara was all Kelo had known. She was there for him when he didn't have anyone, when he was at his lowest. She always used that against him when they got to arguing, it always made Kelo feel bad for wanting to leave her so he didn't.

He could easily manipulate, but he was also a little easy to manipulate too.

Kelo didn't fully trust Nara. She was sneaky. But she gaslighted those thoughts about her a lot , Kelo not even noticing.

The boy got up stretching briefly before heading upstairs into their room.

He heard the shower running when he walked in and saw Coco on their bed. The bathroom door was open.

"Nara what i tell you about putting Coco on our bed," He yelled so she could hear him. He gently grabbed Coco and placed the puppy in her bed that was below theirs.