𝟐𝟓

excuse mistakes.

𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘

𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Xi, go home. You falling asleep and shit, go home," Kelo spoke, making Ximora shake a bit, waking up from her light nap. She looked at him then around the hospital room before sitting up.

"I'm not tired," She mumbled while rubbing her eyes. "Are you okay? What time is it?"

"Time for you to go home. You been here all night. Call India to pick you up so you can get yourself together," He told her.

Kelo so happened to be at the same hospital that Xavier was at. When he was being rushed away by doctors and nurses, Ximora was leaving her brother's room and noticed him almost right away. She was shocked and confused and kept asking for answers but got none so she just stayed in the waiting room until she could.

The doctors were thankful to be able to stop the amount of blood that Kelo was losing, Lord knows it was a lot. He went through a surgery and was put to sleep, that's when Ximora was allowed to see him, it was nearing 9 o clock then and she couldn't even talk to him.

She didn't want to leave, too scared something was going to happen. Her brother was already on the edge of life, she didn't want to lose the father of her child too. She was feeling extremely overwhelmed with everything that was going on and just hoped her life didn't get any crazier.

Ximora sighed pulling her phone out of her purse, powering it back on. She had a habit of turning it off when she had a lot going on, so she could focus on one thing at a time. She saw that it was nearing 10 AM.

"Are you okay?" She asked again, standing up this time, clutching her stomach as she did so.

It was an habit at this point. She was now inching towards her 3rd trimester in her pregnancy and she loved being pregnant, mostly hearing and feeling her baby, but she hated how big she felt and looked. One day she had woke up and her stomach seemed to had grown so big.

Ximora stood over Kelo's hospital bed and examined him closely. She reached her hand out and placed it on his head, checking his temperature as she looked at his heart rate on the screen. "I can't believe she stabbed you. Why would she do that?" She couldn't help to ask once again.

Kelo already explained what happened to her but Ximora just couldn't shake the thought off. If she didn't think Nara was crazy then she definitely thought she was crazy now. The fact that Kelo lied to the police about it worried and pissed off Ximora even more.

"Your hair is all over the place and stuff, you look really tired for someone who was sleeping all night," She ran her fingers through his messy, unbraided hair. Kelo gazed up at her, enjoying her being all touchy. She didn't even notice it.

"You look even more tired. You ain't have to stay here all night you know," He replied and she shrugged.

"You're strong as hell. You really drove yourself all the way over here? You're determined," She said in true amusement.

"If I ain't have a reason to live I would've laid and my car and died peacefully not gon lie," He said truthfully. "But I got y'all," He lifted her shirt and placed his hand on her belly, rubbing it. Ximora's eyes traveled down to her stomach when she felt a soft kick. "Hey dada's baby. You hear me talkin huh? You love yo daddy already girl.."