Chapter 10

My body felt numb, and my lips trembled from my body's confrontation with the cold, clammy floor. A throbbing pain dwelled on my side, and I couldn't help but whimper quietly. As my eyes fluttered open, the first thing that came to vision was cell bars. I blinked a few times before I tried to move into a more comfortable position, it wasn't easy but I managed. I sighed when I braced my back against the cold wall, slightly feeling better than when  I was laying on the floor.

Hearing voices around me, I quickly glanced up, "Cecilia?" How could I not notice her and the others around me? Amber sat on a rusty chair, she looked completely exhausted and seemed to be in pain. I hoped nothing was wrong with her or her unborn child. Aurelia was pacing around in the small cell and seemed to be in deep thought.

"You're awake," Cecilia stated waking towards me.

"Obviously," I whispered under my breath, I knew she heard but I didn't care.

"You've been out for some time," she ignored my comment and her eyes roamed my body for injuries. "Almost a day."

"Where are we???" The last thing I remembered was being attacked and Tommy and Alpha Campbell being knocked out. Omg, I was kidnapped.

"We have no idea," she answered causally, as if we shouldn't be panicking about the situation. "I think we woke up couple hours after we were brought here." She shrugged.

"Okay.....and how are you so calm about the situation? WE WERE KIDNAPPED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD." I barked.

Cecilia growled, causing me to cower in terror.
It was considered a disrespect to raise your voice at an alpha and I did just that. I shrank back, thinking she would lash out but she didn't, instead she stood.

She sighed, "Panicking isn't going to get us out of here,"

I nodded and tried to relax.

Amber sharply inhaled and all heads turned to her, Aurelia stopped pacing and was by her side in a flash. "What's wrong??" Aurelia asked holding her hand. I got to my feet and went closer to the scene.

"I-I..don't know," She whispered panting heavily. Now knowing what to do, I could just stand there awkwardly observing.

"I'm taking you home now." Aurelia declared. I was left confused by her statement, what she said didn't make any sense because we were locked up.

"No!!!" Amber grabbed her mother's hand. "You can't do that, we need to find out who was behind this."

"Wait," I held up both my hands and laughed. "There's a way to get out of here and you don't want us to leave because you wanna stay and meet our captor?" Hearing the words leave my mouth made me laugh at their pathetic idea.

"Stay out of this," Amber snapped. "This doesn't concern you,"

"Uh, I think it does." I resorted. "I'm also trapped in this cell, if there's a way out, I want it." I crossed my arms feeling angered.

"Aunt Aurelia, if Amber can bare to stay, let her." Cecilia commented.

"Wait, you're in on this too??" I didn't understand why they were doing this.

"We can't Leave not knowing who entered the pack without being detected." Cecilia explained.

I scoffed, "What about our safety? I'm not dying here to get stupid information!!!!!"

"Being mindful of who you're talking to," Aurelia snapped. "Yes, we don't know where the hell we are. Yes, we may not be safe." I cringed at her harsh stare. "We can't only think about ourselves right now. If someone can kidnap us, the leaders of a pack, what do you think they'll do to the pack members?"