Cast

{DISCLAIMER}

I do not own any characters or plot lines you may recognize from Teen Wolf. I do not own Maddie Ziegler (I don't think anybody does, honestly). Nor do I own Riverdale's Madchen Amick, which if you feel like scrolling down to look at the cast you will get later on in the story. I do not own Moana, or anything from it (that will make sense later). 

{SUMMARY}

SCALIA REVERSE STORY!! Malia Tate is the only were-coyote true alpha of her kind. She's also the only member of her family that is supernatural. A few weeks ago, her mother, Emily Tate, was abducted by the Darach along with Argent and Sheriff Stilinski for a human sacrifice, and since then, Malia's had to deal with a not-so-friendly reaction to knowing about the supernatural. Malia also broke up with her boyfriend of a few months, Stiles Stilinski, because he was very obviously in love with Lydia Martin.

Allison, Stiles, and Malia are dealing with the after-effects of giving power back to the Nemeton when Sheriff Stilinski, also recently enlightened (and taking it much better than Malia's mother) uncovers a case of a missing boy. And not just any missing boy - the long-lost son of Melissa McCall, the woman who's taken care of Malia on many a full moon. Can the pack save Scott McCall and bring him back to the real world? And if they do, what happens next?

{THE PACK}

Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate

"I have the pack to worry about, Kylie

"I have the pack to worry about, Kylie."

The True Were-Coyote Alpha

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall

"You sounded upset. And I was worried. And tell Stiles I'm sorry about his Jeep."

The Boy from the Woods