A/N

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed Saving Scott!!! If you're looking for other reads, as of right now, here are my two other Teen Wolf fanfics, both complete (AND HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER):

New Beginnings (currently #24 in #thiam stories):

Theo Raeken thinks he can just continue living his life in his truck

Theo Raeken thinks he can just continue living his life in his truck. After all, there's nobody out there who cares about him, right? And sure, he'll help out Scott's pack and all, but everybody knows Theo won't ever be in it - there's only one person who even tolerates him in Scott's pack, and that's Liam Dunbar.

Liam Dunbar is the temporary alpha of the McCall pack while Scott's away at college, and he's handling things pretty well. He's worried about Theo, not that he's told anybody that - after all, there was that whole "tried to kill Scott" thing. Liam knows that Theo's still in Beacon Hills, but Liam has no idea where he is, and the young beta wishes that he knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Unexpected Surprises (A Scisaac Story)

Scott McCall lost his not-really boyfriend, Isaac Lahey, when they were seventeen years old

Scott McCall lost his not-really boyfriend, Isaac Lahey, when they were seventeen years old. He disappeared out of nowhere, and then, nine months later, a baby appears on Scott's doorstep with a note from someone Scott never would've expected to be connected, in any way, shape, or form, to Isaac.

Can Scott get Isaac back? Can he defeat the person who took him? Can he keep his daughter safe? And can he still be the awesome true alpha that we all know and love? WARNING: This book contains some meanie hunters, as Jade would put it. Or rather, one slightly psychotic ex-girlfriend meanie hunter.