21: The Huntress

Beacon Hills High School, the Music Room

A Few Minutes Later

"Let's go, sweetheart." Malia didn't recognize the man's voice, but she assumed it was Brunski's. The crackle of a taser followed soon afterwards. "As you know, I am not averse to using the tools of my trade. As often as necessary."

"They're in the music room!" Malia told Scott and Stiles, knowing that Scott couldn't focus his hearing very well yet. "He's going to tase her!"

"I just - I need another second, okay?" Meredith said shakily. "They're trying to tell me something."

"Meredith," Brunski said threateningly.

"Please! They're trying to tell me something!" begged Meredith.

"This school has a very strict no-bullying policy," Coach's voice joined the fray, and then there was the sound of the taser. Malia, Scott, Stiles, and Kira all rushed in to find Coach standing over Brunski's twitching form. "Well?" Coach glanced at them all. "Get her out of here!"

"You little piece of sh - " started Brunski, but that only got him tased again.

As Malia left, she heard Coach say, "We also frown on cursing."

-----------------------------------------

Beacon Hills High School, the Parking Lot

A Few Minutes Later

They rushed Meredith into Stiles' Jeep, which was parked outside of the high school. Kira, who had actually gone to school (she was the only pack member who had) glanced through the window at Malia. "Call me if you find anything," she told Malia, who nodded.

"Okay," Stiles turned to face Meredith, who they assumed to be another banshee. "Where's Lydia?"

Meredith looked at them confusedly. "Who's Lydia?" she asked.

-----------------------------------------

The Argent House, the Armory

Meanwhile...

"Remember, you can start over," Argent coached. "I was a bit of a perfectionist, myself, I always wanted the seal to look just right..." he held up a silver bullet, admiring it. Allison looked over his shoulder at it.

"How many did you make?" asked Allison.

"Six, but I used them all," sighed Argent. "Only at close range, though. Despite some other legends, silver's not really as accurate as lead."

"Dad, wait," Allison stopped him before he could leave. "I think I should use my own mold."

"You have a bullet mold?" Argent glanced down at his daughter.

"No, not a bullet, an arrowhead. The bow is my weapon, so I think I should make a silver arrowhead," Allison told her father.

Argent smiled down at his daughter, before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Dad, if something happens - " Allison started, before being interrupted.

"Hey, you don't have to worry about me," Argent told her.

"Well, I didn't get to say anything to Mom," Allison responded.

"You didn't need to say anything, and I'm going to be around a long time," promised Argent. "I promise."