Y/N was not having a good morning.

Being in contact with mortals as soon as they woke up from god-knows-how-long was one thing, but nearly having their head chopped off by a bird masked wearing chick was too much for a wake up call.

Okay, maybe it was because the woman wasn't expecting for the coffin to open— let alone a person slumbering inside it. But, where else should one rest? a bed? Pfft, that's only for mortals.

"State your business, why were you hiding inside that coffin?" the woman demanded, her sword drawn to their throat.

"Woah woah woah," Y/N raised their hands up defensively. "I just woke up woman, no need for such hostility."

The blade only pressed harder on their neck, lightly drawing blood. "Answer my question."

"I wasn't hiding, the coffin heals my wounds, geez!" their response only left more questions for the woman, but one thing was evidently clear.

"You're... no ordinary human, are you?"

They smiled wryly. "No shit, Sherlock."

***

"Soo..." Y/N followed the woman now known as Kujou Sara, a childish gleam in their eyes as they eyed their surroundings. Two armor-clad guards were on each side of Y/N, while Sara walked ahead of them. "Where are you taking me?"

"..."

"Cause I haven't eaten anything— oh! that food stall looks delicious!"

Before any of the guards or Sara could stop them, they made a bee-line over to said food stall.

Sara merely sighed, just what did she get herself into? She followed after them, so far they seem to be of no threat, let alone someone that is capable of fighting at all. However, looks can be deceiving. And with no inkling on what they were, it was best to be cautious of them at all times.

"How much is this?" She heard them ask the vendor.

"That would be 500 mora."

"...mora? Is that what the currency here is called?"

"Um, what?" The vendor look puzzled. "To answer your question, yes it is. Huh, that's strange. Anyone should know what mora is... unless," it clicked for him. "Ah, you must not be from around these parts."

"Yeah, I just woke up from a long slumber. I don't even know where I am or where my companions are."

Before the confused vendor could respond, Sara cleared her throat. "I'll pay for their food."

"G-general Kujou!" The man stammered. "You don't have to, I'm sure they can pay for their food—"

"I insist. They're with me and it's obvious they have no mora with them."

"Understood, general Kujou." The vendor conceded.

Sara turned her attention to Y/N, crossing her arms. Her patience was wearing thin by the minute, the sooner she gets them to the Shogun, the faster she won't have to interact with them ever again.

"Pick only what you can finish."

Their eyes sparkled. "Okay!"