間奏「十五」

<warning> mild nsfw, short drabble.

Yae Miko looks absolutely stunning when she sleeps. Actually, she looked stunning every single day but there was something so heartwarming about the fox envoy sprawled across their chest. It showed how much she trusted Y/N to show such a vulnerable side of her that only a certain few were privy to.

Lying on their side, Y/N admired the way a few rays of morning sunlight peeking through the gap between the curtains caressing her cheeks. It creates a soft halo making her look ethereal.

And to be fair, Yae Miko was indeed otherworldly.

Her chest rises and falls, shifting herself on their body while flicking a lazy ear in her sleep.

Y/N could no longer resist such temptation and reached up to stroke her fluffy ears. Miko whined, nuzzling her cheek against their chest as if asking for more.

Cute...

It wasn't long until she began to stir from all the stroking, slowly her eyes flutter open, purple hues widening as soon as she realized what was happening.

"Good morning." Y/N greeted, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

Her ears flatten in embarrassment, flushing furiously. "G-good morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

Usually the flirt, Miko was rendered speechless from her partner's actions. She buried her face on their chest, hiding her beet red face.

"Sorry, was that too much?" Y/N asked, feeling apologetic.

She shakes her head no, taking their hand and placing it back on her head. "Don't stop."

Chuckling at her cuteness, Y/N resumed in petting her ears. A mischievous idea entering their mind a few moments later, they leaned in close to her twitching ear, blowing softly on it.

"Y/N!" Miko gasped, looking up to stare at them in bewilderment, cheeks reddening further.

"Haha, gotcha."

"Jerk." She murmured, sitting up to straddle their waist. "It's your fault if I lose control."

"Ooh, I'm scared."

"Y/N..." she warned, face rosy. Her breathing began to become labored, instantly alarming them.

"Okay okay, I'll stop—"

"Y/N, you asked before if I get into heat... well, here's your answer."

"W-wait, it's heat season already?!"

Miko nodded in confirmation, her tail appearing behind as it swayed back and forth. "Please mate with me, usually it's Ei's job but..."

"She and Sara are off on a meeting." Y/N finished, now the one highly flustered. Oh the turntables...

"P-please, I just need to be filled... if I don't mate soon I'm going to be in so much pain."

"I'll help you... except, I have no utter experience in this kind of situation."

"You mean you have never mated with anyone before?"

"Not even once."

Miko pounced on them, the information of her being their first renewing her vigor. She nibbled on their neck, leaving a trail of bite marks on them for anyone to see.

"M-Miko!" Y/N gasped, feeling her fangs sink on their skin. They stopped her from squirming on their waist, which was futile because it only seemed to spur the Guuji more.

She teared herself away from them panting, ruffled hair and hazy eyes staring back at them. Y/N had to admit that they too, were starting to become hot and bothered.

Lord have mercy on my soul— oh wait, I worship no gods... well, except maybe Ei. They mused, gulping as they resigned to their fate.

<Notes>

Brb I'm gonna go drink holy water and touch some grass.

I was scrolling through ao3 and stumbled upon an EiMiko fanfic of Miko going into heat and umm... now I wanna write some not so child friendly stuff. It also happens to be kinktober so—

Should I make another book with just absolute smut about these three ladies?

I now want to bury myself alive lmaooo, this is embarrassing 😂 (but I still wanna write and improve—)

Also I made a discord server for this book and to discuss Genshin stuff cause I'm bored and need more moots :'D

https://discord.gg/xapDgGJAFZ