"Feeding them sweets isn't really aiding on speeding their recovery, Almighty Shogun."

"Is that so? But I heard sugary foods help with one's mood."

"While you're right about that, you're only making them even more sick."

"I fail to see your point."

"Of course you don't see my point, you can barely crack an egg." the fox envoy sassed.

"...Guys?" No answer. Y/N sweat-dropped, watching the two go back and forth with their argument that has been going for about an hour now. Sara was seated on the edge of their futon, the only one that was actually taking care of them. "Sara, help me." they whispered.

"I'm staying out of this, good luck." she whispered back.

She's enjoying this, isn't she? Y/N mused, cringing at the crackle of electro beginning to seep in the air.

They were seriously regretting that they got sick. Sure, it was nice being taken care of for the past few days, but if this continued, Y/N was sure hell will break loose.

"All I'm saying is that you should learn basic knowledge on taking care of someone, before actually doing it."

"I am knowledgeable with taking care of someone."

"Oh really? How do you make radish veggie soup, then?"

"..."

"Hm? Cat got your tongue, Shogun-sama?"

"...Guys??" Another feeble attempt.

"Do you wish to get punished?" The shogun's eyes began to glow threateningly.

"Oh my, don't you think you're moving way too fast? You haven't even bought me dinner yet!"

Sara, bless her heart, finally stepped in between them before things could get bloody. "H-hey, that's enough, or are you two forgetting that we're supposed to take care of them?" she gestured to a bedridden Y/N, who was sitting up and looking like a corpse due to not getting any shuteye.

"Yes," The shogun calmed down. "You're quite right. I sincerely apologize for disturbing your rest, Y/N."

"I apologize as well." Miko said sincerely. "How are you feeling, dear?"

"I'm feeling much better thanks to you guys," Y/N admitted. "Although, I do feel a little sleepy."

"Then it's best that you get some rest, we will leave you be." Sara said, pushing both Miko and the Shogun out of the room while sliding the door shut.

Y/N sighed in relief, flopping back down on their futon for some well deserved sleep.

Peace and quiet at last...

The door cracked open just enough for someone to slip inside. Tiny paws padded her way to where Y/N's slumbering form was, nestling herself at their side.

It was Miko in her fox form.

"Jokes on you, Ei. I have the higher ground." The fox mused, affectionately observing their chest rising and falling as they slept. In times like this does Miko appreciate how small her other form was, otherwise she wouldn't get to sneak her way inside Y/N's room.

She failed to notice the crow perched on the window's railing, also observing Y/N.

The bird couldn't see the other intruder due to Y/N's form obscuring her view, which led both the fox and the crow to believe that they were alone to discreetly enjoy some quality time with the charming outlander.