引き続き「十八」

A mind splitting migraine forced Y/N awake, before they felt their throat burn as a dreadful bile rose within. Jumping to their feet, they ignored the yelps of surprise as they hurried over to the toilet.

Barging inside the lavatory, they hunched over the toilet, vomiting yesterday's meals. Y/N grimaced as the toilet decided to showcase its acoustic skills and reverberate their retching, making them even feel more nauseous.

Once they vomited everything they could, Y/N sat there contemplating their life choices. They have a low tolerance to alcohol, why in Teyvat did they decided drinking their misery yesterday was a good idea?

Their ears perked up when they hear a knock on the door, followed by a muffled voice.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Miko asked softly, like consoling a child.

Rising to their feet, they flushed the toilet and stride towards the sink to gargle down the acidic aftertaste. Afterwards, Y/N finally opened the door open. "Hey..."

The Guuji smiled in relief. "Hey."

"I'm sorry for disappearing, I understand if you guys hate—"

"Stop right there." Miko shushed them, a finger to their lips. "How about we go to the dining room first, I've already prepared brunch and a cup of peppermint tea for you."

Y/N nodded, silently following the fox priestess. They couldn't shake off their anxiety, negative thoughts circling their tired, hangover mind.

Sara and Ei perked up upon seeing Y/N behind Miko, relieved smiles on their faces as they ushered them to a seat at the dining table.

It was quiet while Y/N ate their meal, their three lovers patiently waiting for them to finish. Once done, Sara moved the dirty dishes onto the sink and returned to her seat beside Ei.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Y/N stared at their reflection on the peppermint tea, struggling to find their voice. "I..." they gulped down the lump in their throat, voice hoarse. "I'm so sorry."

The three women felt their heart squeeze from the way their voice cracked, on the verge of tears.

"Y/N, we're not angry at you." Ei finally spoke up, placing a comforting hand on theirs.

"You should, you should hate me for what I did."

"Y/N, everyone loses their temper from time to time. It's normal. You shouldn't feel bad for it." Sara chimed in.

"I could've hurt you!" The trio flinched from their outburst. "I could've lost control, I'm not supposed to let my emotions get the better of me."

"Nothing happened, dear." Miko comforted, squeezing their shoulder reassuringly. "Even if you somehow lost control, we would find a way to snap you out of it."

That's when Y/N couldn't hold their tears anymore, they sniffled, body beginning to shake like a leaf as they sobbed into their hands murmuring I'm sorry's.

They felt themself get engulfed in a warm embrace by their lovers, holding them until they couldn't shed anymore tears.

"Y/N, we don't hate you." Miko said as they removed their arms off of them.

"It's okay to show emotions. It's okay to feel angry, to scream, throw a fit... just don't bottle it up." Ei added, wiping their tears.

"We love you, Y/N. Now and always." Sara finished, soft smiles on their faces.