十一

Streaks of morning sunlight passes through the thin gap between the curtains, illuminating the once dark room. There, on the futon lay Y/N trapped with a pile of slumbering bodies snuggled close to them; Sara and Ei on both their sides, with Miko taking the reigns of sleeping right on their chest.

Y/N was stuck.

They attempted to wiggle their way out, to no avail. Their arms were pinned along with their legs, leaving no room for them to escape.

Hah... having my old powers back would be nice right about now. They mused, before an idea popped into their mind.

Channeling electro energy with their mind, Y/N teleported themself out of the futon, replacing them with a pillow for their lovers to cuddle.

At least they can manipulate electro energy, even if it wasn't a fraction of their true strength. Maybe they can harness other elements like Aether once they visit other nations. For now, electro will do just fine.

Cute, if only they have phones here then I would've made it my Lock Screen. They admired the adorable scene before them for a moment, then exiting the room to make brunch.

Walking through the hallway, Y/N politely greeted the retainers passing by. They did a wonderful job with cleaning the kitchen since the incident, safe to say Ei was banned from cooking unless they were there to supervise her.

"Hmm, pancakes for Ei, tofu fried rice for Miko and Sara." They spoke aloud, searching the fridge and cupboards for the required ingredients. Once Y/N gathered everything they didn't waste a second to prepare their meals, humming a soft tune to themself.

They failed to notice someone creeping up behind them, that is, until the person wrapped her arms on their waist and buried her face on the crook of Y/N's neck.

Jolting in surprise, Y/N briefly glanced away from their cooking and saw raven locks fill their peripheral vision. "Morning, Sara."

"Morning." Her voice was muffled, tightening her hold on them. "Need some help?"

"Yep— oh, hey there little fox." Y/N cooed, just as Miko hopped on the counter, still groggy. "The food will be done soon, why don't you ready the table, Sara?"

"Okay."

"Miko, wake Ei up for me." They lean down to give her a quick kiss on the head, before returning their attention back on the food.

"Hehe, my time has come!" The fox giggled, hopping off the counter and trotting her way back to wake up the sleeping archon.

...

"Ei~" Miko cooed, wiggling her bottom preparing to pounce. "Mor—" she yeeted herself on Ei's face. "—ninggg!!"

The archon wheezed in shock from such rude awakening. "...You damn fox!"

With a poof, Miko turned back into her human form, sitting on Ei's waist. "Or do you prefer being woken up in my human form?"

Ei averted her gaze, flustered beyond belief. "Put some clothes on!"

"Oh my, is the Almighty Shogun blushing?"

"Miko!!"

Y/N stared towards the sound of where the commotion was coming from, exchanging a glance with Sara as they readied the table with cooked goods.

"Miko." They said in sync, before bursting into a fit of giggles.

Hearing Sara laugh was a blessing for Y/N, seeing her relax more then when they first met swelled their heart with pride. To other folks, she might not seem any different, but for Y/N she was as easygoing as one can be. No longer was she cold and awkward!

The light atmosphere only heightened when Ei and Miko entered the dining area, the former huffing at the latter's mischief.

"I swear I'll get back at you for that, Miko." Ei huffed, taking a seat across from Y/N and Sara.

"Ooh, I can't wait." Miko teased, plopping herself right next to the archon.

"Rough morning?" Y/N asked, trying their hardest to stifle their laugh.

"That's an understatement."

"At least she didn't suffocate you." Sara chimed in.

"Oh ha ha, very funny." Ei rolled her eyes, her attention shifting towards the pancakes filled with several sweet toppings. "Thank you for making such delicious food, Y/N."

"No problem." They grinned. "Just don't burn the house down when attempting to recreate it. Wait for me so we can make them together."

She blushed, mumbling something incoherent while Sara and Miko laughed.

"I can't believe you are all ganging up on me."

"It's a small payback for shutting yourself, dear~" Miko winked, enjoying her fried rice.

"Wait till we're alone, I swear I'll strike you."

"If you can even aim right."

"Okay, that's enough teasing, Miko." Y/N the saint cuts in before things become ugly.

"Aww, alright."

"Thank you, Y/N."

"By the way," Sara spoke up after silently watching their shenanigans in amusement. "I heard there's a festival coming up in Liyue, I think Aether said he'll be visiting there again."

"Yeah, it's the Moonchase Festival if remember correctly." Y/N nodded. "I'm still torn if I should join him or not."

"Why is that?" Ei inquired.

"I don't really want to leave you guys, you know? Besides I'm so used to living in Inazuma, I'm afraid I might get culture shock from visiting an entirely different nation."

"I mean, we can always join you on your travels." Miko spoke up. "It would be nice to meet Ganyu again."

"But aren't you guys busy with your positions? What would Inazuma do without their archon?"

"Don't worry about that, I have already thought of something regarding when I'm traveling away from Inazuma." Ei reassured.

"And besides, I can just assign my daily tasks to the shrine maidens. Sara would do the same with her army." Miko added.

"We always have time for you, Y/N. You're not alone anymore." Sara smiled.

The outlander hid their face behind their hands, glowing profusely. "You guys... stob, you're going to make me cry."

"Aww, you're so cute~" Miko crooned, leaning over the table to pinch their rosy cheek. "You're fine with dishing out sweet nothings, but when you're on the receiving end, you can't handle it."

"Shuddap..."

"Dear me, are you feeling shy, dearest?" Ei joined in.

"..."

"I think they malfunctioned." Sara mused, stifling a snort.

"Malfunctioned? Are they a puppet too?"

"It's a form of speech, Ei." Miko said.

"What?"

"You're just old." Sara and Miko deadpanned.

"Hey!"

<Notes>

Feel free to send in ideas for future chapters! It can be anything but nsfw; crack, fluff, angst etc.

The writing ranges from oneshots to short drabbles!