引き続き「二十七」

Everything began to settle down, parents ushering their children to bed, songs of cicadas ringing throughout the night as the light of the full moon illuminated Inazuma. Inside Tenshukaku, a certain pair was still wide awake, seemingly unable to fall asleep despite being huddled in the arms of their lovers.

"Yo male me, you awake?" The female clone whispered, stealthily wiggling away from Miko's hold and sitting up.

"I'm up..." he quietly replied, also sitting up and carefully removing Sara's arms and Ei's legs tangled all over him.

"Can't sleep either?" the male timidly whispered.

"Yep," the female grinned. "Wanna head over to the engawa and just chat?"

"Okay." The pair silently tiptoed out of the bedroom and over to the garden, the flowers at full bloom, and seem to greet them as the pair seated themselves on the engawa, with the moonlight providing a refreshing yet calming light that softly caressed their faces.

"So!" The female clasped her hands together, smiling nearly as bright as the moon at her male counterpart. "Let's talk, what did you do with Sara while I was with Miko?" He thought that he could see a smirk on her face as she asked that, but it was hard to tell in the night.

"Well..." the male blushed, playing with his fingers and looking downwards. "On my way to find Sara, a tall oni named Arataki Itto kept following me and trying to convince me to let him have a rematch with her. And, uhm-" he paused.

"Go on." She urged.

"I-I ignored him for a few minutes, thinking he would leave when he realized that I didn't plan on budging but he didn't, so I caved in and lied that I would try to convince Sara but no promises."

"And I'm guessing he left you alone, but you felt bad for lying to him so when Sara found you, you were crying, right?"

"Yeah..."

The female grew a sly smirk. "I'm guessing she was extra soft with you rather than the usual stone cold demeanor she always puts up?"

The male counterpart covered his flushed face with his hands, nodding, remembering the way Sara cared for them. "Mhm, I love her so much." He admitted in a quiet voice.

"Pfft, simp."

"I-I know." He answered. "S-so, how did your time with Miko go?"

"Well..."

The pair continued to gush about their lovers and their antics, unbeknownst to them that the trio were behind the doors, watching them with soft smiles and warmed hearts.

***

The next morning, after eating a wonderful breakfast made by male Y/N, the quintucouple decided to have a date out with cat Azrael sixth-wheeling in female Y/N's arms (oh, how they all wished to be Azrael again).

After all, with the chaos that they've all been through, they all deserved it, right? They all left Tenshukaku, not through the gates, no, the guards would have been far too concerned about their sudden will to depart, they all instead discreetly left by teleporting with electro.

Of course, nothing goes as planned as male Y/N was teleported away from the group and in the middle of Inazuma City. Common folks who were going about their day were left startled and frightened when they see someone (male Y/N), just appear from thin air in a crackle of electricity and a flash of purple.

The male counterpart flushed in embarrassment immediately and threw his hands to his face, avoiding any and all eye contact while desperately searching for his group. In the midst of his search, he stumbled upon a merchant selling fine jewelry from different nations.