月逐い祭「十九」

"Is everything packed?"

"Yep, just double checked it." Sara replied, closing her bag.

"Okay, we should be good to board The Crux." Y/N hopped off the desk they were sitting, helping Sara carry their luggage. The tengu ditched her normal attire with something more simple and loose, to avoid any unnecessary attention. "Where's Miko and Ei by the way?"

"I think they're already on the fleet. Ei wanted to have a chat with the captain and Miko decided to tag along."

"Damn, they're already leaving without us." Y/N chuckled with Sara joining in, the two exiting Tenshukaku and towards the stationed fleet.

...

"Y/N, finally!" Paimon exclaimed floating over to them as Aether followed closely behind her. "What took you two so long?"

"Had to pack our stuff for the rest of our stay in Liyue, duh." Y/N answered matter-of-factly. "We took a while longer cause a certain two decided to ditch us." They shoot a stare at the two women not far from them, they could only return Y/N's stare with sheepish smiles.

"Well, at least you're finally here." Aether chuckled, taking some of the luggage from Sara and Y/N, placing it in a safer spot.

Not long after the captain, Beidou, ordered her crew to lift the anchors and set sail.

Y/N leaned against the railing, looking over the vast sea. The weather was perfect, temperature just right. They turned to glance at their lovers close to them playing a card game called karuta.

"How are you guys feeling?"

They paused their game, Ei being the first to answer their question. "Excited, and somewhat anxious."

"Why's that?"

"Well, this is the first time I'm leaving Inazuma in the care of others. I'm a little worried something might happen while we're all away."

"True, but if anything does happen, Aether has a portable waypoint set up so we can just use it to instantly get there."

"And besides," Miko chimed in. "The one in charge is a highly trusted head of the clan. Inazuma will be fine, Ei."

"I hope so." The archon smiled.

"Just don't hoard every dessert stall we see when we arrive in Liyue." Sara added.

"Hey!"

***

The Crux Fleet arrived at Liyue Harbor a day later. By then, the harbor was well decorated for the Moonchase Festival.

"Finally!!" Paimon stretched her tiny limbs, yawning. "Sweet ground at last!"

Aether was the next to disembark, stretching his arms. "How can you feel motion sickness, Paimon? You just float."

"I just do!" The pixie huffed, sticking her tongue out at the traveler.

Y/N and their three partners were the last to disembark, glancing around the harbor with child-like wonder, more so for Ei.

"Come on," Aether said, hoisting the bigger luggage over his shoulder. "I'll show you where the inn is, after that you guys can explore around. Paimon and I are going to pay a visit to a friend of ours."

"Alright, lead the way kiddo!" Y/N grinned.

...

Strolling around Liyue Harbor, Ei couldn't help but be awestruck at how different it was compared to her beloved Inazuma.

"Ei, dear." Miko tugged her back from straying too far. "You're going to get lost, here let's hold hands."