Poke.

Poke.

Pokeee.

"Saraaaaaa." Y/N whined, continuing to poke the tengu in an attempt to catch her attention.

"Y/N just a few more minutes, I'm almost done with this batch of paperwork."

"You said that half an hour ago," they pouted, rubbing their cheek against her back. "Let's go outside and take a breath of fresh air! We've been cooped up inside your office for half a day now."

Sara sighed, signing the last piece of paperwork before turning her full attention to the whining outlander. "Unfortunately, I don't have time to abide by your request. I have a peace talk meeting with the Resistance's Strategist in an hour."

"Can I go with you then? I'll stay put, promise!"

"I don't mind, but are you sure? You're going to be more bored than you already are here."

"It's fine, as long as I get to be with you then being bored for a while is worth it!"

Sara looked away from them, hiding her flushed face. It was getting hard to keep her feelings to herself every time they spend time with her, and she knows she doesn't have a chance. What with them being claimed by the Guuji and the Shogun, there's no way her love will be requited...

Or so she thinks.

She may think that Y/N was only there with her because their two lovers were busy, but in reality, they missed Sara and wanted to find the best chance to admit their feelings. Cupid's arrow go brr—

"Saraaa? Yoo-hoo~" Y/N pinched her cheeks, laughing heartily at her adorable expression.

"H-huh?"

"There you are! Welcome back to Teyvat!"

"Sorry, did I zoned out?"

"Mhm," they hummed, settling their hands on both sides of her rosy cheeks. "Before we go to the peace talks, there's something I want to confess."

"What?"

Y/N smiled sadly, removing their hands from Sara's face. "I want to apologize for what I said, you're not just my best friend, Sara."

The tengu could hear her heart thumping loudly in her ribcage, the suspense and hope slowly eating at her.

"I'm not used to this whole romance thing, and I know that's not an excuse for my insensitivity." For once their usual goofy attitude was gone. "After the conversation I had with both my lovers, it made me realize that I don't see you as only a friend, but as someone who I trust with my whole life."

"You were the first person who was patient and kind to me, treating my like any other person despite knowing that I do not belong here. I thought these blooming feelings of mine were just platonic, but really, it's only me being in denial."

"W-what are you saying..." Sara stuttered.

"I have feelings for you, Kujou Sara." Y/N confessed. "And I understand if you don't feel the same way—"

"I never said that!" She interrupted, taking their hands into hers as she stared at their ethereal hues. "I like you too, Y/N. But aren't you already in a relationship?"

"About that," they broke into a silly grin. "I'm in a poly relationship with Ei and Miko. They said they had their eye on you for so long, they were only waiting for me to realize my feelings for you."