𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

| chance |

"Fuck." I groaned as I rammed into Kailani over and over. We had just got the keys to the new apartment and now we were breaking it in.

"Mm bae, I'm finna cum." She moaned out.

"Hold that shit." I said as I fucked her harder.

"Fuck.." She moaned.

"How it feel?" I asked her with a slight grin continuing to fuck her mercilessly.

"Fuck, it feels so good, you hitting my spot, Oh my god." She said.

"You wanna cum?" I asked.

"Yes." She moaned out.

"Yes who?" I asked her as I rotated my hips into hers.

"Yes daddy, fuck.." She moaned.

"I want you to beg." I told her as I started fucking her faster and harder while playing with her clit.

She continued to moan like she didn't hear me.

"The fuck I just say?" I asked her now ramming her shit.

"Please daddy, let me cum." She begged with tears in her eyes.

"Cum with me." I groaned as I nutted and she came with me.

We both laid next to each other catching our breaths. I sat thinking about me and Kai. This girl been hella supportive of a nigga, had my back, and more.

I turned to look at her and she laid there with her eyes closed but I knew she wasn't sleep. I admired her face and features, then her nice ass body and I knew this is definitely who I want forever, I love this girl.

"Why you all up in my face boy?" She said as she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Nothing just thinking." I said as I started to get up and put my clothes on. We were on the floor so we definitely had to go.

"You wanna go shower and get something to eat?" I asked her as she got up and starting putting her clothes on.

"Yes please." She said and we walked out, I locked the apartment doors and we made our way to my car.

"Where you tryna eat at cause I know yo' ass hungry." I asked her.

"I really want street tacos, birria to be exact." She said.

"Bet." I replied starting the car.

_

"Alright, we gotta do some furniture shopping." Kailani said.

"Where should we go?" I asked.

"I would say Ashley but they expensive as fuck." She replied.

"Ashley Furniture is mad expensive though, let's do rooms to go or some." I said.

"Yes, they a lil' more reasonable." She said as I drove towards the Rooms to go around the corner. I pulled up into the parking lot shortly and we hopped out the car and made our way inside.

"Hot ass city." Kailani complained making me slightly laugh as we walked into Rooms to go.

"Aight' what we gon' get today?" I asked her as we looked around at prices.

"Let's start off with things we know for a fact we gon' need. So a bed and a lil' bit of bedroom furniture like a dresser and shit. Let's also get the living room couch out the way. We'll come back again to add a lil' more stuff to make the apartment come together." Kailani said.

We picked out everything we wanted and paid for them and paid the cost of the shipments to ship them to the apartment.

"Okay, I'm going back to the dorm after this." Kailani said making me mug her.

"What?" She laughed.

"Why you don't wanna stay with me?" I asked.

"What you mean? We been together everyday since your party and that was last weekend. I miss my friends." She said slightly laughing.

"Man.." I said still not pleased. The fuck she mean she miss her friends, It's either me or them.

"When you become so clingy bookie?" She said while smiling.

"Don't call me that shit." I said annoyed now and she laughed.

"Okay mad ass." She said still smirking.

We were now pulling up to her the building where her dorm resided and I was still in a mood. I really just liked being in her presence on some shit.

"Okay bae, I'm leaving now, gimme kiss." She said and puckered her lips out. I just stared at her still salty.

"Want me to come back tonight?" She asked making my mood better.

"Yes." I immediately replied making her laugh.

"Okay, big ass baby, now give me a kiss." She said and I kissed her.

"I love you." I said still kissing her.

"I love you bookie." She replied back with a smirk.

i been gone for how long? a year? my bad 😂
this just a filler tho