𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

tyler at the top.

| kailani |

Today was a long ass day and Sevyn decided to invite her friends over for a lil' get together so I left because they tend to get loud. I went to the roof of the library. They have a small lil' set up for kids to have kickbacks at night.

After a 15 minute walk from the dorms to the library I was tired so I stopped and got a drink from the vending machine and made my way to the roof.

I found me a spot and sat my stuff down, lit a candle, put my headphones and played Summer Walker's new album Over It.

As Fun Girl was playing I heard something or someone come off the elevator because of the ding it makes when you get to your destination.  I looked up to see Chance. I mentally rolled my eyes because he fucks anything with a pussy, no cap.

I looked in his direction and he looked at me and then looked around I guess noticing that we were the only ones up here. I went right back to listening to my music and closed my eyes until I felt a presence in front of me.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see it was Chance standing there with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes for real this time and paused my song.

"May I help you?" I asked with an annoyed expression.

"Ain't you Sevyn homegirl?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said but it came out more as a question.

"Oh, coo." He said.

"Again, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Shii, we the only people up here, I figure we could be friends." He said causing me to laugh.

"Boy, we probably not gon' see each other anytime soon. This a one time thing." I said.

"Boy? I'm a man baby and how you know we not gon' see each other no more?" He said.

"I'm a busy woman." I said.

"Busy my ass, you can make time for me." He said taking a seat next to me.

"Why would I make time for you? You not my man." I said and asked.

"I could be." He said looking at me smirking.

"Oh really?" I said. Deciding to play along with his game I scooted closer to him until we were a centimeter apart.

"Yeah." He said breathlessly. I leaned in about to kiss him and turned my head making him suck his teeth.

"Boy, don't play. I would not kiss you and I just met you and who knows where them
lips been." I said.

"Man, you play too much. You know I like you." He said.

"How you like me and just met me? Stoopid." I said.

"Baby, you ain't never heard of like at first sight?" He asked.

"No, who the hell?" I said while laughing.

"Well baby, this is that. But for real though, no cap, a nigga tryna' see wassup wit' you." He said.

"Eeh, I don't know." I said.

"What you mean baby? Let me change yo' mind?" He said.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Well at least let me get yo' number." He said. I gave him my phone and he put his phone number in, called it, and handed it back to me. I might not even use it he mess with too many females for my liking.

"Ight, i'm a fuck withcha." He said making me laugh.

"Boy, say bye like a normal person." I said.

"Me and you gon' have to work on that name 'boy'. Bye beautiful." He said smirking then grabbing his stuff and leaving.

"Bye Chance." I said.

"Oh yeah, what's yo' name?" He said making me frown.

"Oh so you don't know my name, ight coo." I said grabbing my stuff as well.

"Man, when y'all females say shit like that mean y'all 'bout to break a nigga heart. What I do already?" He asked.

"I mean you just got my number and didn't know my name like i'm just a hookup. That's disrespectful." I said turning his way with my arms folded across my chest.

"My bad ma, I apologize. Can you please tell me your name?" He asked giving me puppy dog eyes with them beautiful big eyes.

"You gon' have to earn it." I said smirking making him smack his lips.

"Man, what you mean "earn it"?" He asked.

"Do some nice for me and you can get my name and a date with me, maybe." I said knowing damn well I wasn't finna entertain his ass.

"Ight bet, say nomo." He said walking to me.

"Ima walk you out, don't need you going missing on me." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and walking us today the elevator.

"Yeah, ight." I said chuckling.

From: +1236540987
This Chance baby , save my number.

I just left him on delivered and went to sleep.

finding love has been discontinued because i don't know how to end nor continue the book. that book was all over the place and i just couldn't.

i hope y'all liked this chapter and i will update this book as much as i can.
ZY x