𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

| chance |

It's been about 4 months of me and Kailani dating. It's been good so far and not too many arguments or nothing. I was planning on taking her out today.

"Aye bro." I heard Vonte say coming from his room. I was in my room, laying on my bed texting Kailani at the moment.

"Wassup?" I asked turning my attention from my phone to him.

"You remember that girl Brea you used to fuck with?" He asked.

"Yeah, what about her?" I asked.

"Word around campus is that she been looking for you." He said.

"Man, she better get the fuck on, we barely lasted a month, ion know why shawty on me." I said brushing off the situation. Her messy ass looking for me like she was my main hoe or some.

"But, good looks bro." I said to Vonte.

"Anytime bro." He said and walked out.

Brea wasn't nobody important, I don't understand why her ass was tripping, we fucked like twice and she gave me head. Nothing major, she gon' have to chill though because I don't want her causing any problems with me and Kai.

 Nothing major, she gon' have to chill though because I don't want her causing any problems with me and Kai

| kailani |

Chance texted me earlier saying he was gonna take me out so I got in the shower and played my vibing playlist.

( a/n: my vibing playlist on apple music is fye. if you want it lmk. )

I was vibing to brent as usual, my playlist was currently playing his song Poison. Listening to the song I started to think about me and Chance relationship and so far it was cool and we got along well so I was loving it.

After dwelling on our relationship, I got out the shower and did my hygiene routine. I applied my face mask and went in my clothes trying to figure out what I was gonna wear. I wanted to look comfortable and cute, so I decided on a tomboy kinda look.

I went in the bathroom, washed my face and applied my lotion on my face and a little bit of oil and went and put my clothes and shoes on.

I went back in the bathroom and touched up my hair.

As soon as I started putting my perfume on my Kim Possible text receiver sound came on, indicating I got a text. I looked at my phone to see that it was Chance saying he was pulling up.

I grabbed my things and made sure I looked good, I texted Sevyn and let her know I was gone.

| chance |