𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

sevyn at the top .

| chance |

"What up kenfolk?" I asked Vonte when I walked in the dorm.

"Nun lil' nigga, you fuck with kai?" He asked.

"Who is that?" I asked making him suck his teeth.

"Kailani." He said.

"Who?" I said playing dumb.

"Nigga, Kailani Kailani." He said.

"Oh, yeah why?" I asked walking towards the couch and sitting down.

"I heard y'all on the phone the other day, sounding all boo'd up." He said smirking.

"Oh, we got a lil' some going on." I said pulling out my phone to text her.

To: kai 🥵
Wydrn?
From: kai 🥵
about to go the mall to get a couple clothes. hby?
To: kai 🥵
Shii i'm bout to come fw you, what mall you going to?
From: kai 🥵
lenox square , meet me at auntie anne's 💛.
To: kai 🥵
See you soon baby 😘
Delivered.

I got up and went to my room. I took a shower and got dressed and made sure I smelt good, you know all that good shit. 

"Where you going?" Vonte asked.

"To go chill with my side hoe." I said walking out and hearing him laughing while I locked the door.

I feel bad for calling her out her name and shit but I mean it's lowkey the truth, I don't wanna lie and say I'm gon' have a relationship with shawty because I ain't ready for no commitment right now. I'm a let her get comfortable, get my dick wet from time to time, and dip. Nothing more, nothing less.

During the drive I played Make No Sense by Youngboy.

.•*•.
20 minutes later

I pulled up to Lenox Sqaure, parked my car, turned down my music, and hopped out the car. I texted Kailani asking if she was Auntie Anne's and she said yeah so I walked over there.

As I was walking towards Kailani she was all in her phone. She was wearing these black biker shorts that made her look thick and a oversized black Aaliyah t-shirt and paired it with black and yellow Jordan 1's and black mini-backpack and a couple accessories. She had her natural hair in a big puff and her face was bare. She had a nice lil' shape too, she didn't have the fattest ass or the smallest but it was a lil' some to grab on but she got some big ass titties.

"Hey." She said when she seen me.

"Hey lil' mama." I said coming up to her and hugging her and backing up.

"What store you wanna go to?" She asked.

"Shii, it don't matter I'm a just follow you." I said putting my arm on her shoulder.

"Okay, let's go to Zumiez." She said leading the way.

In Zumiez

"Oooh this cute right?" Kailani asked me holding up this yellow Poetic Justice shirt.

"Yeah, I'm fucking with it." I said.

"Bet, I'm a buy it." She said looking for more clothes.

"Baby, when you gon' let me take you out?" I asked her.

"We out now." She said with a straight face making me suck my teeth.

"Man, stop playing." I said.

"The real question is when you gon' take me out?" She said.

"What you mean? You the one playing games baby." I said.

"I don't play games, or maybe I do. Boy i'm just waiting for you to give me a time and day." She said.

"Oh for real, shii, how 'bout next saturday at 7? Get a uber there." I said smirking making her snap her head towards me.

"Boy, don't play with me." She said with a small smile making me laugh.

"Okay, okay. I'll pick you up at 7, Cool?" I asked.

"Yep." She replied going to the checkout pulling out her wallet the same time I pulled out mine.

"Nah, put that back." I said.

"What? No, I'm paying for MY stuff." She said.

"Nah, I don't let no woman pay for her own stuff when she with me." I said handing the cashier my card.

"Well, I respect that but only this time." She said grabbing her bags and we left.