𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

| kailani |

It was 4:30 on a Saturday and in a few I had to get ready for me and Chance lil' date. Right now I was gonna kill time by writing this essay for Psychology.

1 hour later .

I was now finished with my essay and I needed to start getting ready because it takes me forever when including makeup.

I walked out my room to find Sevyn because I knew I was going to need help finding a outfit. When I didn't find her in her room, I went to the kitchen to see her making noodles. Beef Noodles.

"You nasty." I said taking a seat on a bar stool.

"Here we go again." She said laughing.

"Beef is better than chicken saweetie." She said flipping her hair.

"Look I ain't even finna argue with you, chicken the best flavor out here, PERIOD POOH." I said laughing.

"Girl gone on with that PeRiOd PoOh." She mocked making me giggle.

"What you come in here bothering me for anyways?" She asked sounding like somebody momma.

"Well, I got a date with Chance and I need your help picking out an outfit." I said. I know how Sevyn feels about me and him and shit I lowkey agree. I probably shouldn't involve myself with somebody like Chance but don't judge a book by it's cover, right?

"Alrighty sista, what kinda look you going for?" She asked.

"Something classy but sexy." I said.

"Say less." She said walking towards my room.

.•*•.

Sevyn ended up finding a bomb ass outfit that consisted of a lace tank top, ripped jeans that weren't too ripped, black heels, and and bag. I wore my hair straight and added a few accessories. I sprayed perfume on myself using A Thousand Wishes from Bath and Body Works.

 I sprayed perfume on myself using A Thousand Wishes from Bath and Body Works

"Alright bitch, Chance is at the door. You stay back here and make sure yo' coochie smell good and she bare. Ima' go have a lil' conversation with him." She said causing me to laugh.

I heard her open the door which caused me to get nervous but I wasn't really tripping I knew I looked good and smelt good.

After a few minutes of taking pictures I decided I should come out.

| chance |

"Ima light yo' dick on fire if you play with her heart." Sevyn said.