𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*** - play music

| omniscient |

After the party Kailani and Chance headed home. Kailani was still very pissed. She wanted to kill Brea but she knew what would happen obviously.

When they arrived they didn't really talk because Kailani was lost in her thoughts. They walked into Chance's room and started taking their clothes off getting ready to shower.

"You wanna shower with me?" Chance asked Kailani.

"Yeah, give mr a minute." She said

Chance walked into the bathroom and started the shower while Kailani finished taking her clothes off.

While Chance was in the shower Kailani called Sevyn to make sure she was okay and told her to meet her at this ice cream place so she could tell her everything that happened.

She then joined Chance in the shower a couple minutes later.

"Hi my love." She said

"Hey baby. You okay?" He said.

"Yeah i'm good right now, but i'm a still beat her ass." She said.

"Whats that lil' thing you be saying? uh- "as you should." He said making her laugh.

"Yeah, as I should. she deserve it, she could've had you hooked on whatever she was finna put in yo drink, and that could ruin yo life. just thinking about that hurts me deeply." She said on the verge of tears.

"I know baby, I know." He said and pulled her in for a hug.

***

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." he said.

He moved back and gave her a kiss that immediately turned steamy.

He backed her up into the shower wall and continued to kiss her, he moved his kisses to her neck making her moan.

He then started to kiss down her chest and to her breast where he started sucking and kissing on her nipples.

"Fuck." She moaned lowly.

He made his way back up continuing to kiss her. he then bended down and put her legs over his shoulders and holding her torso with his arms.

"Chance-." She started.

"I got you baby." He said and then licked up her slit , finding her clit he began to suck and lick on it gently making her moan louder.

"Oh my god." She moaned semi-loud.

Chance was a pro with his tounge, he was swirling and twirling that muhfucka' on every part of her pussy and she was loving it.

"Baby i'm gonna cum.." She moaned out grabbing his head.

"No you not." He said and stopped, he put her down and gave her a sloppy kiss letting her taste herself

"You only gon' cum when my dick inside you." He said. He picked her up again, this time with her legs around his waste and aligned his dick with her entrance.

He wanted to tease her so he just rubbed his dick along her slit making her frustrated.

"Fuck me. Now." she said even more frustrated.

He obliged and slid his dick into her opening. making them both moan.

"Fuckkkkk." Kailani moaned.

"Shit you so tight." Chance groaned.

He started to ram her pussy making Kailani moan loud damn near screaming. He could feel all her juices on him making him even more turned on.

He put Kailani down and turned her around.

"Arch yo' fucking back." He said making Kailani even more wet if that was possible. She did what daddy said and arched her back.

He thrusted into her hard and fast while smacking her ass.

"Fuck chance." Kailani moaned.

"Ugh its too much." She said trying to push him away.

"Move yo fucking hand and take this dick." He said and moved her hand away, he continued to thrust into her , all you could hear was Kailani's moans, the water running and the sound of their skin slapping.

"Fuck, i'm close." She said as he still pounded into her pussy. She came after hearing him moan cause that was the sexiest thing to hear from her man.

He switched positions again, this time Kailani had one leg on the shower floor and one leg on his shoulder.

He slid in again a little more gentle this time, he started to give her slow, deep strokes. he was fucking her so good, Kailani closed her eyes and threw her head back moaning.

"Open your eyes." Chance said.

She opened them to see him looking right at her as he fucked her harder.

"Chance baby, fuck i'm gonna cum again." she moaned.

"Gon' head baby, cum on this dick." He said after he said that she climaxed all over his dick with a scream. Chance continued to thrust into her chasing his high.

"Fuck baby, i'm finna nut." He said Kailani immediately dropped down to her knees and let every one of his kids fall on her tounge and she swallowed every drop.

He pulled her up and gave her a nasty sloppy ass kiss that had them both wanting more.

"You nasty." He said.

"and you love it." she said and he gave her another kiss.

i wasn't sure about putting that 'move yo hand' part cause tiktok then made it cringey but it turn me on so i said fuck it