𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

brea at the top.

| kailani |

It had been a month of that bitch Brea hiding. I've been cool this past lil' month but I was pissed off. Who the fuck is that desperate over some occasional dick they wanna fuck his life up? Bitches be so weird. Brea has definitely brought out the monster in me and this monster won't be contained until I beat her ass.

Today Sevyn and I decided to do a lil' mall trip since corona had been keeping us in the house. We decided to come on a day where we knew no one would really be here because we was not about to catch miss rona.

Sevyn texted me saying we were going to leave at 6. I looked at the clock to see it was 4:45 so I got up and decided to start getting dressed now. Chance was out doing art somewhere so I let him have his space because he be zoning out when he in the zone. I took a shower did my hygiene routine and sung Jhené Aiko and Brent Faiyaz.

I got out the shower and sat on my bed to air dry. As I did that I scrolled through tiktok, I kept seeing the same sounds "You get me so excitedddd," "Xans for her dinner uh," and my favorite tiktoker right now , ARRINGTON. He deadass be having me cracking up. I got off tiktok cause my ass had been sitting there damn near 30 minutes.

I got up and did my hair. I decided to straighten this lace since it was curly and it would look better with my outfit. I decided on some streetwear today. I had on some big pink sweats, a black Lil' Kim shirt and some white and black Air Jordan 1s aka my favorite shoes. I threw on some lashes, did my eyebrows, and put on some lipgloss. I fixed my hair up a lil' bit and grabbed my things. I texted Chance to let him know where I was just in case he came looking for me and then I was on my way to our dorm.

I pulled up and texted Sevyn letting her know I was outside. Sevyn's outfit was similar to mine but she had on neon green basketball shorts, a different grapic tee and some neon green Balenciagas to match her shorts.

"Hi babe." She said once she got in the car.

"Hi girly, you look good." I complimented. She looked at me and then my outfit.

"You look good too, I see why we friends, same fashion choice, love to see it." She said making me laugh lightly.

"Yes Ma'am pam." I said pulling out the parking lot and making our way to the mall.

"Girl this corona shit is annoying, I would've never imagined I would have to live my life like this." She expressed.

"Girl I know, shit is mad irritating, but folks is nasty and corona ain't doing enough to make them muhfuckas' wanna be clean." I said turning at the light.

I pulled up in the parking garage of the mall and since there wasn't that many people here today it was easy to find a spot. Sevyn was looking in the mirror and putting on lipgloss then putting her mask on. I grabbed mine and put it on. I had packages hand sanitizer in my car so we each grabbed one and put it in our purse.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yea, let's roll." She replied.

We got out the car and walked to the entrance. We entered the mall and immediately made our way to PINK. I really wanted to get something sexy for Chance. We tried perfume and looked at sweaters and sweats since fall was coming up. We went to multiple stores and got whatever we wanted.

We stopped at the food court and decided to get some Panda Express. Sevyn and I were waiting on our food and taking videos on instagram when I heard loud laughing. I looked up only to see Brea and her messy ass clique.

"Sevyn." I warned her.

"Ain't that many people here, you good, gon' head and handle that." She said leaning back in her chair.

I took my contacts out, wrapped my hair, took off all the jewelry I had on and ran up on her. I punched her a couple times in the face, her friends gasped. I let go so she could be ready for this ass whooping.

She tried to swing and I ducked it and punched her in the arm as hard as I could making her scream and hold her arm. I repeatedly punched her everywhere I could. I felt another arm punch me in my jaw knocking me back a little and that's when I heard yelling and screaming.

"Yeah, get that bitch!" A girl screamed.

"Hold the fuck up!" I heard Sevyn yell. She came over and punched the girl who punched me in her eye making her hold it and move away.

"Listen to me bitch, we don't do that jumping shit over here. This ain't yo' problem. Let them settle this out how they want to. Stupid bitch." She said.

"Lani let's go, you then done enough damage. Oh, and I called Chance, he outside." She said making me look down at Brea to see she had a black eye, a busted nose and lip, and she was still holding her arm. I decided I did enough and walked back to the table grabbing my things.

"You mess- fuck!" I said. My jaw was killing me right now. This why I hate fighting, pain make me mad, and when it was from a hit I wanna hit back harder and harder depending on how bad the pain is and right now my fucking jaw is on 10.

"Anyways bitch, you fucked with the wrong girlfriend." I said and looked over at the bitch who fucked up my jaw.

"You, count yo' muthafucka days." I said and walked off with Sevyn next to me.

"You did that Lani." She said with a smile.

"And did, my jaw hurt though, it might be swole tomorrow." I said, we walked through the entrance doors and I seen Chance sitting down on the bench outside.

"You okay baby?" He asked immediately touching my face making me hiss.

"Shit, my bad." He apologized.

"You good, one of her friends hit me in my jaw." I told him.

"Did you get that bitch?" He asked.

"Nah, Sevyn did though." I said with a smile.

"Glooks." He said to Sevyn.

"It's no problem, that's my bitch, ain't nobody jumping her." She said.

"But aye I'm finna go, You take care of her alright." She said.

"Bestie, call me later, I love you." She said holding her hand out for my keys.

"I love you too." I replied and gave her my keys. She walked off to her ride.

"Now tell me what happened." Chance said as we walked to his car.

"Well..."

if yall seen my updates about not knowing how to finish this book, IGNORE THEM. i got chapter updates ready for the next 8 or nine chapters, i was just having writers block but im backkk 😛