𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

the girls apartment tour above.

| kailani |

"Bae, they put my art up in the museum." Chance said walking into my room. We were currently at my dorm and Sevyn was at theirs.

"Which one did they put in there?" I asked him.

"He decided to use the Nipsey one. He was a big fan I guess." He said and laid down with me.

"Ouu, I like that one." I replied looking in his direction. He was just so fine. I wanna ride his face right now.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He said with a smirk.

"No reason." I smirked looking away. I decided to do a lil' prank on him. I was gon' have Tyler call me and pretend to be my side nigga. Tyler had a good ass masculine voice when he wanted to

I walked out the room as soon as he called knowing it was gon' have him looking at me suspicious.

"Who that is?" He asked.

He in my business? Don't do dat.

"Don't worry bout it." I said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch still on the phone.

"He gon' be mad as shit bro." Tyler said over the phone. I heard Chance's footsteps get closer to the living room.

"I ain't tripping over that nigga but where you at, I'm tryna see you." I said as soon as he walked in the living room he stopped and looked at me.

"What you say?" He said starting to get mad. I got up off the couch and walked passed him going into the kitchen and grabbing me my box of Cheez-Its.

"When you tryna see me? I'm free tomorrow night." Ty said still playing along.

"Bet, I'll be over as soon as get outta class. What you want me to wear?" I said. I then felt my phone snatched out my hand.

"Kailani Rogers, don't play with me. Who the fuck is Trae with the face with the hearts around it?" Chance asked after he hung up the phone.

"He just a friend." I said.

"Kailani, you was talking to that man like how you talk to me when I'm fucking you." Chance said with a fed up facial expression.

"He's just a friend." I said.

"You wanna keep- Okay." He said and walked off into my room. My poor baby was sad and mad right now. Time to tell him it was a prank.

"Bae." I called out and he didn't answer.

"Bae." I called again and still no answer.

I walked to the back to see him getting ready to leave and grabbing his things.

"Baeeee." I dragged and coming over to hug him.

"Kailani move bruh." He said.

"Baby I was just joking, that was Tyler on the phone. All I did was change his name." I said making him look at me.

"You play too much." He said and flopped down on my bed. I crawled on top of him.

"I got you tho, now gimme kiss." I said and puckered my lips.

"Nope, you don't deserve one." He said and pushed me off him.

"Chanceee." I whined I wanted a kiss and sex.

"Nope." He said and walked off into the living room.

"Fuck him tuh." I said. I just decided to get in the shower. Everything I needed was already in there so I just hop my ass in the water.