𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

vonte at the top .

| chance |

It's been a couple lil' weeks since I been fuckin' with Kai , yep a nigga got her name but things being going well. We would meet up on the roof every night at 11 and just chill but I wasn't looking for no relationship with shawty, maybe a lil' friend where we occasionally fuck but that other shit, I'm cool on that.

Today was like any other day, a school day and Vonte and I decided to ditch today and go fuck with this party that was happening at Spelman.

"Vonte, what time this party start?" I asked him when he walked in my room.

"at 11." He said.

Damn.

I was supposed to link with Kai at this time but I guess not, she ain't giving me no pussy anyways so I'm fasho getting some tonight.

"Bet." I said looking at the clock noticing it was seven. I decided to get some sleep till this party start and wake up at ten.

4 hours later.

"Yo, what the fuck?" I asked Vonte when I woke up feeling the impact of a pillow hit my head.

"Nigga get up, it's 11 and the party already started." He said walking out.

"Nigga ain't nobody even there, black people don't be on time for shit." I said standing up and stretching.

"You right." He said making both of us chuckle.

I walked over to my dresser grabbing some underwear and went into the bathroom, showered, and did my hygiene routine before throwing on my fit. I put on my gold necklace and I grabbed my keys and walked out my room.

"Aye, V you ready nigga?" I asked walking to the kitchen grabbing a water.

"Yeah take me a couple flicks right quick." He said coming out.

"Bet and take mine too." I said grabbing his phone and taking his pictures.

"Ight, nigga let's go fuck with this party." Vonte said.

| kailani |

"Sevyn." I dragged.

"Girl, no I don't want to hear it. You stay in this dorm 25/8 and don't do nothing but go to school and chill with me or Ty." She said going through my closet.

She was trying to get me to go to this party these girls at Spelman are having but I didn't really want to go. I didn't do well at social events unless I'm drunk and when I'm drunk I tend to do crazy stuff.

"Sevyn, you know I don't do well at parties unless I'm drunk." I said.

"Well, we gon' get you high today." She said quoting Friday.

"Girl, I'm being for real." I said grabbing my phone, unlocking it and texting Tyler.

To: Ty Ty ❤️.
sevyn is forcing me to go this party, come get me 😩!
From: Ty Ty ❤️.
Girl yo fat ass better go, i'm tryna get some dick tonight ion need you around , have fun babes 😘.