𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

*** - play song .
••• - stop song .

| omniscient |

LATER THAT NIGHT

They slept for a while until Kailani woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up every thing she ate earlier. She rinsed her mouth and went back into her room to see Chance awake staring at her.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah." She replied and got back under the covers and sat up against the headboard.

Kailani knew what happened earlier, she wasn't that intoxicated to where she didn't know what was going on. She knew she initiated the sex and she also knew she and Chance had to talk now and she was dreading that.

Chance couldn't stand this silence, he wanted to know why she wanted to fuck and why she called him so he spoke up.

"Kailani, what was this?" He asked.

"We just fucked." She states bluntly.

Chance sucked his teeth and gave her a straight face.

"Okay, okay. I like you, not your hoe ways, but the you you showed me." Kailani said.

"That's the Chance I like and I think that's why I called you." She continued.

"I like you too Kay. I realized that after you left. I knew I didn't want just pussy from you but I still pushed you away. I showed you a side of me that I haven't shown anybody and that should've been a sign but I was thinking with my dick." Chance said.

*** Kailani hadn't responded. She sat there thinking about what he said and what she wanted to do.

Chance noticed she didn't reply so he turned to look at her but she still didn't glance his way still lost in her thoughts.

"Kailani, I wanna try this. I wanna try us." Chance said hoping she would look at him now but still she sat there even more confused because of what he just said.

"Look at me." Chance said and used his hand to gently turn her head towards him.

Kailani looked into his eyes and could tell he was sincere and actually wanted her and what they could have.

She didn't know why she was so confused, She knew what she wanted and She knew she liked him.

"I wanna try us too." She said.

Chance slightly grinned and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss.

The kiss started off slow and sensual and then Chance started kissing her roughly making Kailani wet.

She loved that aggressive shit.

Chance hovered over her and aligned his dick with her pussy and slid in.

"Fuck." They moaned simultaneously. •••

.•*•.

| kailani |

Chance had left after he we had another round of sex in my bed, on the floor, and in my shower. He said he was gonna call me later on so I was now getting up from my after sex nap and decided to take another shower.

I finished my shower and did my hygiene routine and decided to wear something simple.

I picked out a orange body suit, black ripped jean, an black jean jacket, and some orange Air Jordan 1s.

I decided to wear my box braids down and to the side. I applied some lashes and lip gloss and little highlight and did my eyebrows. I grabbed my black purse because I didn't feel like switching it out for my orange one and walked out my room only to be stopped by Sevyn.

"Bitch." She said

"What?" I asked with a slight laugh because I already knew what she was about to go on about.

"Y'all fuck like bunnies. Nasty ass kids." She said with her face scrunched up.

"At least I got some dick lil' hoe." I said walking towards our living room.

"Girl fuck you, I'm getting some tonight just cause'." She replied.

"I'll beat you too it." I replied walking out.

andddd thats a wrap 👏🏽.

for this chapter . i didnt know what else to write about but there's a lot of drama coming up soon 🥳..