0

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"When you see a person get robbed by snatchers on the street, how would you feel?"

"Nothing."

"When someone close to you feels sad, how would you feel?"

"Nothing."

"When you learn that a classmate's relative has passed away, how would you feel?"

"...Slight pity."

"When you see a cat run over by a truck on the street, how would you feel?"

"Pity."

"When you witness a suicide, how would you feel?"

"...Pity."

"...When you witness a murder, how would you feel?"

"...Pity."

"...When you murder, how would you feel...?"

...The girl stayed silent.

"Miss?"

"I would feel pity, obviously."

This girl's answers in this test were the most bizarre.

Though the psychologist asking these questions surely wasn't fazed. She must have heard many answer with the same words before already.

"Okay. Here are another set of questions:"

The girl breathed in, preparing to answer them all as well.

"When something good happens to someone close to you, how would you feel?"

"...Nothing."

"When your friend gets out of a tough situation fine and well, how would you feel?"

"Nothing."

"When your friend comes out as gay or something of the sort, how would you feel?"

"Nothing."

"When your friend wins a competition, how would you feel?"

"Nothing."