10

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Flashback Event: "Can you recall?"

ೃ⁀➷

The classroom door opened gently.

"Ah, greetings. I assume your name is Xiao, right?"

A psychologist sat on her chair in an empty classroom, "I asked someone to call you, because it's your turn for the test."

A teal haired boy sat down on the chair opposite from her.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and you'll have to answer them with utmost honesty. Can you do that?"

The teal boy's eyes glinted, "Yes, I can."

He was the most honest person in his class, in fact.

"Okay, then," The psychologist smiled, "Get ready."

It seemed that the psychologist saw something in the boy, just as she did with the girl previously.

But with the boy, he was more special.

...Maybe it was because she slightly saw her own reflection in the boy's figure.

"You're a bit lucky, because I have a very special set of questions to ask you," She snickered as she rummaged through a stack of papers.

The teal haired boy waited expectantly.

"Okay, first question. Ahem!"

"Are you friends with a student named (Y/N)?"

"...!"

The first question had already made him nervous. It felt like frogs were leaping in his stomach as his face slowly reddened.

"...Judging by your reactio-"

"I-I'm not...! I'm not friends with her..."

His fingers trembled on his lap.

"..." The psychologist watched in amusement, "Okay then, next question:"

"Would you like to be friends with (Y/N)?"

She hit the jackpot early.

"I-I wouldn't just like to...I'd love to...!"