12

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"Investigation cancelled. What do we do next?" (Y/N) asked.

"Next, we..." Chongyun checked his phone, "Next, we go back to the dorm and interview some people."

"I'm feeling like a detective now..." Xinyan said, "Let's rock!"

"I remember that Ganyu was absent because she was shocked of the events. Are you sure she is okay with interrogation?" Yun Jin asked.

"We're just gonna have to cross our fingers." (Y/N) said.

"She's gonna be alright. Let's have some faith in her, guys!" Xinyan tried reassuring the group, patting their backs.

"Does Ganyu have a roommate again?" Chongyun asked.

"Um...It was Xiao, since you know...They're cousins and all that." Yun Jin said.

"But now that Xiao isn't there, Ganyu is alone." (Y/N) added, "Doesn't really help for her mental health."

"You think leaving her be was a bad idea?" Xinyan asked.

"Should we go check on her first, then?" Chongyun asked.

"Sounds good to me."

In a change of plans, the group made their way back to the Wangshu Inn dormitory.

ೃ⁀➷

The group found themselves in a corridor of Wangshu Inn...

"Ganyu's room number was..." Chongyun tried to recall.

"Do you not remember?" Yun Jin asked.

"I don't!" Xinyan put her hands behind her neck.

"I don't, either. She's never really mentioned it to us." (Y/N) said.

"...There's two options here. One, we knock on every single door in the inn." Chongyun put up one finger.

"Hell no. We don't have that kind of time!" Xinyan disagreed.

"Okay, but you wouldn't like option two either!" Chongyun lifted another finger, "We go interrogate Xiao first and ask him his dorm number!"

"Already?" Yun Jin blinked, "Sure, he shares a dorm with Ganyu..."

"I told you that you wouldn't like it." Chongyun crossed his hands.

"Then that means the only way to find her room is by knocking on every single one?" Xinyan groaned in frustration.

"Or you know...We can ask Verr Goldet..." (Y/N) rolled her eyes.