3

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"...Have you heard of what happened in the second years' hallway, Zhongli?"

In a little café down in Qingce Street, sat a brown haired male and a (H/C) haired girl. Two childhood friends.

"Of course I have. The third years' classrooms are all on the lowest floors. I could hear the sirens wailing ever so loudly."

"Xiao was arrested, and he'll be trialed next week..." (Y/N) stirred her milkshake.

"The psychologist seemed very suspicious to me as well," Zhongli sipped his green tea.

"She tested the third years as well? I didn't know that..." (Y/N) slightly winced at the cold milkshake that stung her sensitive teeth.

"The most notable things were the practical tests that she ran, wasn't it? Everyone was talking about them," The brunette smiled, "What was yours?"

"Mine?" (Y/N) went quiet, "I don't know if you'll be comfortable hearing this."

"Oh, don't be silly. I have just heard about a boy who got arrested for stabbing a psychologist, this should be nothing compared to it," Zhongli laughed.

"But if it makes you feel better, I'll tell you mine first," He took another sip from his green tea.

"..." (Y/N) glanced at his bandaged finger, that held the teacup, "Does it have something to do with that injury you have over there?"

"That's right. The psychologist asked me to pull out my fingernail and see how much I could go before I finally give up."

The (H/C) girl looked right into his eyes,

"...So how much did you pull out?"

"Ahahah...! I knew you'd wonder about that..." Zhongli laughed, "I'll show you when we get home."

"You know what? I don't think you'll even be fazed by my practical test anymore. You have stone nerves..." She glared at him.

"No, I was a bit taken aback."

"But you went and did it anyway, didn't you? You're more of a maniac than the psychologist!"

"Okay, no more useless banter. Tell me what you experienced," Zhongli put down his tea, "I have a feeling it's not quite as extreme, am I right?"

"Right..." (Y/N) sighed, "She just suddenly put a knife by my neck, and asked me how I felt about it when it happened."

"...So how did you feel?" He looked at her expectantly.