Aftermath [1]

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"Ugh-!"

(Y/N) eyes widen as her heart ached painfully, like it was being repeatedly stabbed by a salt-laced knife. So painfully like it feels her ribs were piercing into it slowly, tearing each layer of tissue.

"H-Hel..." The (H/C) haired girl frantically tapped onto the armrest of her seat, hoping to catch the attention of her classmates who sat right next to her as she clutched the clothes above her chest, "Help...It hurts..."

"(Y/N)? Wha, what's wrong?!" Yanfei watched her friend in a panic, "Oh no, what do I do, what do I do...Hu Tao! Help!"

"Huh, what?"

"(Y/N)'s in pain! C-Come on, let's go outside..." The pink-haired student has not had any drills or training of what to do in these sorts of situations. The sheer weight of panic and fear can easily crush the rationality of someone like that.

Earning a few curious looks from the audience behind, Yanfei and Hu Tao still managed to carry (Y/N) out of the hall, with Xiangling and Xingqiu following after.

*CRASH*!

The grand piano on the second floor backstage fell at the same time, crushing any and all who stood below it.

But by that time, the students from Liyue had already exited and had no time to figure out what was more than they already had on their hands.

"Call an ambulance! A-And, does anyone here know how to do CPR or something?!" Yanfei asked. "I don't think CPR is a good idea for someone who just recovered from a chest injury...?" Hu Tao said in response, showing a glimpse of her more serious side.

"Hello? Our friend is having serious pain on her chest and she was just only recently injured there. Yes, please send help to Teyvat High immediately!" Xingqiu spoke on the phone, "What? An ambulance was already called here?"

"I get...I, I get the feeling that..." (Y/N) gasped in pain, "...Something happened to someone else."

Little were they aware that this one phone call allowed light to be shone on two other tragedies.

ೃ⁀➷

"You don't think...Teyvat High is haunted or something...?" Yun Jin asked, to no one in particular.

The students of the Liyue Department gathered in the lobby of the local hospital. More and more people were being admitted into the building, and things weren't getting livelier at all. It was getting much more gloomy and depressing. Even those insensitive to the atmosphere of a crowd can feel the sense of unease and dusky aura oozing from it when walking by.