20

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Sleeping, and awakening. Maybe that is the true cycle of life.

Even though the clock of the hospital room has always, and will forever be consistent in its ticking, sometimes it seems fast, sometimes it seems slow. Especially for a person who has nothing to do but lay on a bed all day.

This got (Y/N) to think or imagine about things. What is going on at school? What is going to happen to her classmates? She feels like keeping up to date with everything that's happening, not just sleeping like a doll.

What if a nurse just enters the room to tell her that she's allowed to go out? That'll be nice.

*Click*!

"Good morning, (Y/N). I have good news for you today," a gentle nurse walked into the room with a clipboard.

"What is it?" The (H/C) haired girl glanced at the woman.

"The doctors said that your recovery was much quicker than they expected. They're granting you permission to leave the hospital during the day, on the condition that you come back before 7:00 p.m. for a checkup and stay for the night." The nurse explained.

...Did (Y/N) just predict the future? "...Really?"

"Yes. There is a feature on your wristband that hasn't had any real use after it was implemented. It's to detect any patients that have left or entered the building and send a warning if they haven't come back before the designated time." The nurse lifted (Y/N)'s hand, which wore the hospital wristband.

The (H/C) haired girl sat up on her bed, "Okay."

"Then it's decided. You should go get a change of clothes," The nurse said, "We've already informed your school and close contacts." The spare clothes that have sat inside (Y/N)'s bag were finally being put to use.

"Go out and have some fresh air."

ೃ⁀➷

"Quickly now! Today we're cooking something for everyone to snack on while they watch the Performance Art shows later." The Cooking Club leader announced, "They're only small bites, so it'll be quick and easy to make, but that doesn't mean you should be careless when making them."

"Let's make some extra for (Y/N)!" Xiangling whispered to Chongyun.

"Oh, but..."

"Your heat allergy? That's fine, I'll do the cooking," The navy haired girl smiled, "I kind of wanted to give (Y/N) a gift ever since she was admitted to the hospital. I'd feel...really bad if I didn't."

"Alright everyone, let's get started! Get the flour from the cabinet and chicken from the fridge..."

Soon enough, all students outside could smell an alluring fragrance wafting from the Cooking Club's kitchen. So alluring that it even attracted a few students to stand by the clubroom's window to see what they were cooking up.