4

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"Welcome back! I've made some Black Back Perch Stew for dinner!"

Greeting the (H/C) haired girl in the dorm, was her roommate. The ever-hungry chef-to-be, Xiangling.

"It smells good," (Y/N) went to the bedroom to set down her bag.

"Hey, I heard about Xiao...Is everyone okay? Chongyun is worried too. We heard those gunshots...It seemed like hell broke loose out there...!"

"We're fine, mostly..." She replied, "Ganyu witnessed someone die, and isn't taking it too well."

"Understandably! I wouldn't be okay if I just saw someone get killed either!" Xiangling said.

"Well, what's done is done," (Y/N) shrugged.

"Xiao was taken to jail, right? I wonder if we could go visit him tomorrow..." Xiangling trailed off, "Anyway, dinner is about to get cold! Don't leave it for too long, okay?"

ೃ⁀➷

"I'm not particularly close to Xiao. I only see him as a fellow classmate."

(Y/N) wrote inside a messy diary.

"But today, something very bizarre happened in school involving him. He stabbed someone, namely a psychologist who was testing students."

"As he sat in a pool of blood, he told me that it was part of his practical test. His eyes were devoid of all emotion."

"I only wonder why exactly the psychologist would do that. Initially, I thought she was only testing our fear, our hesitation to do something bizarre. But it turns out it was a little more different than that."

"(Y/N)? Why are you still up?" Xiangling walked into the room, "I'm here to borrow your hair dryer."

"Yeah, go ahead," (Y/N) looked back at her book, "But can I ask you something while you're at it?"

"Sure, ask away!" Xiangling walked over to the dresser, and began to dry her wet hair.

"What kind of practical test did the psychologist give you today?"

"Oh? Uhh..." The dryer was very loud, "Ah, yes! I remember now! It had something to do with a precious plate of noodles!"

"Of course it did..." (Y/N) sighed, "What did she ask you to do?"