Side Ch: Curious Killing Game (3)

...

Reminder: This chapter has nothing to do with the main storyline whatsoever.

Note: Inspired by Danganronpa style survival game.

The side story begins some time after the first few chapters of the main story.

...

"..."

A navy haired girl laid on the bed of her assigned dorm room.

The interior was designed to match her interests, including a whole kitchen set and a fridge.

"...This...How did they get this...?"

She was very distraught. Which was rare for a person like her.

She was the only one who didn't show the item that she received to anyone else.

"This dog collar..."

Tightly gripping her bedsheets, she cried softly, "Why did you need to remind me...?"

...

"...Amen."

Jean prayed to the shrine that was set up in her dorm room.

She hoped that maybe the Gods will answer her prayers and free them from this suffering.

She hoped that maybe someone from the outside could rescue them from this situation.

She hoped that...even if she were to die, she wants her sister to live on safely.

Slowly, she stood up and took a glance at the bag of dandelion seeds that she just obtained earlier in the day.

"...Hm..."

Something about it intrigued her, for some reason.

Maybe it wasn't just a normal bag of dandelion seeds she could plant...?

This thought prompted her to pick it up and open it.

"...Eh? What's this...?"

Inside the bag, was indeed, dandelion seeds.

But there was something else hidden in it as well.

A note.

"When the dandelions bloom,
Appear another set of seeds.

Send the seeds into the moon,
And you will alert me.

Wait a bit, and I'll come soon,
So you'll all be set free."

"...H-Has my prayers...been answered...?" Jean blinked, feeling confused, yet at the same time, relieved.

Immediately, she looked around in her room for a place to grow the dandelions.

"Ah, can I use that...?"

She glanced towards an indoor plant sitting in the corner of her room.

...

...

...

Morning.

Although one couldn't tell whether it's morning or not, as the windows are sealed shut.

The one thing that allowed Albedo to know the time of day was by the digital alarm clock that sat on the bedside table.

"8:30"

It was way later than when he'd usually wake up.

From what he noticed during the nighttime, this clock seemed to use the 24 hour time system.