13

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Flashback Event:
Psychologists Communicate through the Mind.

ೃ⁀➷

Teyvat General Hospital.

A place where is sick and injured visit!

A place where many highschoolers always seem to end up in...

"..."

A blue haired girl gazed upon the tall building. With a sigh, she entered through the glass doors.

"Welcome to Teyvat General Hospital." The nurse at the reception counter greeted with a smile.

The hospital was very empty. There were barely any people in the lobby.

But there were certainly many people on the floors above...Lying in beds, as sick patients.

"Um..." The blue haired girl walked towards the receptionist, "There was a psychologist admitted yesterday, wasn't there?"

"Oh? Three students were visiting her just now, and they just left." The nurse checked her computer, "The person you're looking for is Li Xin, correct?"

"Ah..." Ganyu blinked, "R-Right, right. I want to visit her today, can you tell me her room number?"

"Room 13 on floor 5."

"Thank you..."

ೃ⁀➷

5th floor of Teyvat General Hospital.

It's reserved for patients who have suffered major physical injuries.

"Room 13..." The blue haired girl walked down the corridor, and arrived upon the designated door.

"..."

She breathed deeply, before sliding the door open.

The sight of a woman lying in bed, an IV staff connected to her arm, and a bandaged face, came upon the blue haired girl.

"Um...Good evening, miss..." She nervously greeted, as the woman slowly turned her head towards her.

"..."

Ganyu couldn't see it from the way the woman's mouth was bandaged shut, but she could tell that the woman tried to smile.

And with the lift of her free hand, she pointed towards a notepad and pen on the table.

"...Ah! Of course..." Ganyu shut the door behind her and went to give the items to the woman.