8

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

There were whispers in the station, officers are quietly speaking to one another, particularly about a very strange thing that had happened just earlier in the day.

"Hey, did you hear that the guy from Cell 32 died?"

"He's the one who was taken in for slandering and spreading untrue allegations about the Jade Chamber Company, isn't he?"

"Yeah. Just earlier today, I heard that he got stabbed, and died."

"That kind of thing happens more often than just occasionally, unfortunately... Hopefully he becomes a better guy in his next life."

"Yeah..."

However, interrupting the quiet conversation, a young lady walked up to the station reception.

"Excuse me, gentleman and gentlewoman. Is it possible for me to bail a friend out from prison, if I'm not asking too brashly?"

Her figure and aura itself was brimming with charisma and wealth. She was the embodiment of the word "elegance".

"H-Hey, wait...Aren't you the..." The officer was shocked.

"My name is Ningguang. I'm a third year from Teyvet Hugh's Liyue Education Department. Greetings," The young lady bowed.

Her presence alone had everyone in the room being self-conscious about their behaviours, looks, status...everything.

It's the power of wealth and position.

"Miss Ningguang! What brings a noble such as yourself to a place like this?" The officer asked, a bit pressured by the difference of their statuses.

"As I mentioned, I'd like to bail out a friend of mine..." She smiled,

"Is there anyone in your records who goes by the name of Xiao?"

ೃ⁀➷

Teyvat General Hospital.

A place where is sick and injured visit!

A place where many highschoolers always seem to end up in...

A (H/C) haired girl and her group walked into the glass doors, just as a different person followed.

It seems the reception nurse recognised the boy who wasn't part of (Y/N)'s group, and greeted him first.

"Good day, young man. Your friend is doing well recently."