Side Ch: Curious Killing Game

...

Reminder: This chapter has nothing to do with the main storyline whatsoever.

Note: Inspired by Danganronpa style survival game.

The side story begins some time after the first few chapters of the main story.

The side story will act as a filler when I'm not motivated to writing for the main story. (Yes it's a continuing series.)

...

"...Huh...?"

A white haired boy brought his head up from his sleeping position on a school desk.

He awoke to the sight of a classroom.

Not only that, but each desk in the classroom had a different student, seemingly sleeping, just as he was.

"Looks like no one is dead here, just sleeping," An unfamiliar voice sounded through the quiet classroom, catching the white haired boy's attention.

He looked towards the source of the voice, and saw another student.

The student had beige hair, and hollow azure eyes.

"...May I ask who you are, and...Where we are?" The white haired boy asked.

"It seems we're from different education departments..." The beige haired male adjusted his gloves.

Given that the two haven't seen each other before, that's most likely the case.

"My name is Albedo Kreideprinz, of the Mondstadt Dept," He answered, "What about you?"

"Kaedehara Kazuha, of the Inazuma Department. Pleasure to meet you," The white haired boy flashed a smile.

"Now, about where we currently are..." Albedo closed his eyes and thought, "Clearly, we are in a typical Teyvat High classroom. The real question is...Why, and which?"

Just then, another student woke up.

"Ahh, that was a nice nap..." A navy haired girl lifted her head up, "I'm feeling a bit hungry now, after that dream..."

"...Good morning," Kazuha greeted.

"Eh? Huh?" She returned her head around, confused, "G-Good morning...? Who're you?"

"Kaedehara Kazuha, from the Inazuma Education Department. Nice to meet you," He smiled just as he did for Albedo.

"Oh! My name is Mao Xiangling from the Liyue Dept, nice to meet you too!" She waved her hand.

The navy haired girl then began to take in her surroundings, "And who...are all these people...? A-Are they..."

"Don't worry, none of the students here are dead. I just checked their pulses," Albedo said, walking back to his own desk.

"Students? So that means everyone here are students?" Xiangling asked.

Everyone isn't wearing the Teyvat High uniforms, so it was a bit difficult to tell.

"Well, it seems to be, for consistency's sake," The white haired boy said.

"Why are we here?" Xiangling asked again.

"Well, that..." Albedo looked down, "It's still a mystery now. But we'll find more clues soon. For now, let's just wait for everyone to wake up."

"I see..."

The classroom fell into a silence as the three students waited for others to wake up too.

"...Shoot! Did I oversleep...?!"