KISS ME BACK

*Disclaimer* 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This is a fanfiction, which means that all of the events and incidents in this book are entirely fictitious and the product of my mind. Any similarity to real-life events or persons, alive or dead, is entirely coincidental.

I am not associated with BTS members or BigHit Entertainment/ HYBE Entertainment in any way. I do not own any of the photographs featured in this story. It is no way my intention to harm any of the members' image or status. Please note, it is only a work of fiction, hence the contents of the book DONT EVEN REMOTELY SUGGEST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE MEMBERS IN THEIR REAL LIFE... 

The Band, their members, the company , mean a lot to a lot of people across the world so let us all respect that...

All rights reserved. Please do not steal or replicate my work. Please acknowledge me if you utilize any of my content in your own work. Please be considerate of me and my efforts. Thank you .

PS: The cover is edited by me, however the pictures are taken From online sources, so credits go to the owner for the original pictures, also its my first story so please be kind 🙈🙈, English is not my first language 💜💜💜

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

CAN I TAKE A MINUTE TO CRYYYYYY

We just surpassed 100k views🥺🥺😭😭😭🥺🥺

It still feels like a dream🌟...., I just have no words...you guys and your unconditional support is worth living another day🥺

Thank you all for your lovely comments... keep them coming... I love getting to know what you all think and replying to them... Its like I finally have someone to talk to...

Love, Silver💜💜💜

Lets find that happiness together💜

•─✧❅end of dramatic crying❅✧─•

Ok lets begin...