17. Love is really blind... don't judge me

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I was glad things were making sense...but it wasn't setting things right...there was still Jungkook leaving me on our wedding day .... him keeping Namjoon and Tae hostage for 2 months...this was going to cause a war... just reason no.1 was enough for Kims to go to war.... I wasn't a Kim anymore, and that was my choice.....but I was the youngest in the family and one tear from my eye was enough for my father to burn the world down....

Taehyung: Tell me what he did to you...

Y/N: What?  Why do you randomly keep asking me that...?

I rolled my eyes and looked away...since he was continuously poking my weak spot...talking about Jungkook over and over....

Taehyung: What...did that bastard do to you....? Look at your face...its written all over your face....

Y/N: Calm down... it was nothing.... I swear ....a normal relationship till all of you came back...and ruined it....

Taehyung: He wasn't lying about the wedding and 4 months, was he?

Y/N: Let's think about Namjoon for a few minutes....we can't tell him shit...especially nothing that is related to me.... you know how angry he gets....

Taehyung: You really fell in love with him didn't you? *scoff* you left us for a normal life to fall in love with him?

Y/N: Don't you look at me like that.....he told me he is a Jeon, and I knew which Jeon... and I thought his family was dead and he had no intention of going back, I was lonely and I made a mistake....I didn't know he was going to ditch me as soon as he got his dead family back ....I thought his feelings were genuine....*sigh* ....Now forget about it...I don't want to talk about this ever again... we can solve my problems later...

Taehyung scoffed...

Taehyung: Just so you know... I will be the one that carves his organs out of his body while he watches....

Y/N: Enough Tae ....they are married now we can't afford a fight between the families ... we might as well cooperate and make sure to not piss Joon off... my relationship is over doesn't mean we fuck theirs too... right?

Taehyung: Yah... lets just kill them huh? jaebal?

He said in a soft tone... even he understood how hurt Namjoon would be if he found out the mess that occurred behind his back

Y/N: *chuckle* Its simple... I wanna see him happy... I will get over my problems... I'm good at that....

Taehyung wasn't buying any of it...he wanted revenge ....and deep inside I wanted to agree with him since the damage was massive but nothing was greater for me than Namjoon's happiness, he had made enough sacrifices for the family and this was our time to do something for him...

I could feel Jin was eavesdropping on us...the Jeons weren't the brightest human beings I had met...but at least the older Jeon had respect and patience...

Jin's POV

It was a relief that Y/N thought that way...guilt clouded all my senses...

Jin: Uh...Y/N...I'm really sorry for what my brother did... please forgive him...and...a-and....he still loves you....you cant imagine how hurt he was when he found out you were a Kim...it just messed with his head...our mother passed in the fire...and it just made him do things in a rush... 

She didn't reply to me...I wasn't expecting her to... But still I was feeling disgusted at my own self and my brother.... Still I continued talking...

Jin: he is bringing Jiyoung....and Jimin is going to be here shortly....