23. Queen Bee

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin's POV

I see her work again.... making sure everything is fine... and I just stood there watching her beauty when she spoke...

Y/N: Staring is bad manners.... did Taehyung hurt you yesterday?

Jimin: I wasn't staring I was just admiring work of god... and yes he did....

Y/N: Ah I see.... I asked you if you had a boyfriend, you should have spoken up...

Jimin: He never officially proposed so I thought he was just playing with me....

Y/N: My family is sensitive to matters of love and marriage... we don't play... we don't sleep with a person unless we are sure we will spend our lives with them.... 

I was confused now, what did she mean... wait he couldn't have been virgin? Is their family principles so strict?

Jimin: But...he ...and me...yesterday night...

Y/N: Don't tell me...

I was blushing, it just felt like a compliment that Taehyung couldn't control himself over me....I covered my face with my palms not able to see her anymore....when she took my hands away from me and gave me a hug....

Y/N: I'm happy for you but I still need you to help me... to keep the Jeon kid away...

While she was saying, I didn't notice but Taehyung was standing near us...when he made me flinch with the deep voice of his...

Taehyung: You don't like it when I am being soft on you is it kitten?

Jimin: I-I...

Y/N: Shut up Tae... don't be jealous... and... Congratulations... awesome... you fucked my relationship and now you have a boyfriend... perfect... I'm so fucking happy...

Taehyung: It's not my fault you fell in love with such a disloyal piece of...

I cut him off

Jimin: Stop it... that's enough... he isn't disloyal... he was lost when he thought Y/N was involved in hurting his sister... what would you have done Tae... put yourself in his place....

Taehyung: If her really was loyal, he would have confronted Y/N... instead of sleeping behind her back... I'm pretty sure he was sleeping around when they were living together too... the Jeon fuckboy

I was pissed, I didn't like how Taehyung always spoke about Jungkook like that and so I left...and joined Jungkook who was in his room a bit shaken up....

Jin: You didn't sleep with her did you?

I shook my head as a no... Jungkook looked like a mess so I went and hugged him....I wasn't feeling so good about this whole situation either...

Jungkook: What about the hickeys...huh....

Jimin: Your girlfriend, she is a monster....she bit me... shh such a baby... stop crying....

He giggled a little and I wiped off the tears from his eyes...

Jungkook: Sh-she hates me....

Jungkook's voice was cracking as he told us about this...While Taehyung's entered and his eyes were burning with tears....

Jimin: She never said that... she is just really mad at you... she will come around

Taehyung wasn't liking it at all that I was supporting Jungkook, I couldn't do that he was like my little brother and he had lost enough...

Taehyung: Come around? huh... You don't deserve my sister, you piece of shit...

Jimin: Enough Taehyung... He doesn't want to hear your nonsense...

But he continued speaking, Aish he was getting on my nerves....

Taehyung: I thought she had some brains... Stupid girl... You played her really well Jeon Jungkook...

Jungkook: I'm... so sorry... Please ... I'll do anything... I just want to be with her again, go back to how it was.... I shouldn't have left... what was I thinking...

Taehyung: Be with her?....you go near her... and I will not think twice before killing you... Jin Hyung... you keep your brother away from my sister... or god knows what I'll do to him...

Taehyung was trying to sound scary but his voice was cracking too thinking about his sister....

And on the other hand Jungkook broke down crying again, everyone else was almost sobbing in the room.. Jin Hyung wiped his own tears and patted his back trying to comfort him, this was his second breakdown for today while I was crying with Taehyung to support him....

After a while of this drama there was a knock and Y/N entered... all of us were staring at her respecting how she carried herself with a smile on her face... She was an idol of positivity 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•