25. The real couple

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hospital VIP room

Nanjoons POV

They were acting fishy... something wasn't right... something had happened when the two of us were knocked out... I decided to deal with that later and focus on Jiyoung as she was having a hard time sleeping...

Namjoon: Baby...does it hurt too much?

She nods cutely... well there was a significant age gap between the two of us of about 5 years...but surprisingly worked well for us ...she was the boss of me... in our family respect was given more to the smarter one...and age was just a number....she was a badass outside but with me, she wanted the baby treatment and I would gladly baby her as she would baby me....we never had disagreements since we were so similar... and even if at all there was a thing or 2 that didn't match ...we would see who makes more sense and that would be that....we met when she was 16 in her college, and I was 21, but there was no dirt, we found each other and enjoyed spending all the time we could find together...

Jiyoung: You think my brothers were acting weird too, right?

She had already caught on, she was smarter than me in many ways, it made me worry too, I wasn't able to figure out how we took so long to recover and what went so wrong that she had to stitch us up again.... but I didn't want to worry her...

Namjoon: Don't think about it much....maybe they were worried for you...

She smiled warmly speaking again

JiYoung: This room is bigger than our hotel room... Y/N is amazing...

She giggles hinting to me about our honeymoon we spent indoors...

JiYoung: Yeah my life is so unfair...I have such a handsome boyfriend and he didn't even touch me till I was 18.

Namjoon: So would you like it if I took advantage of you when you were 16?

She nodded....aish this girl...

Namjoon: Aisshh...

It's not that I didn't want to touch her, she was the most beautiful being I had seen in my life... I wanted to cherish her... Not let her down in any way but I had my principles too... I was never going to touch a woman before marriage...

Jiyoung: And even after that we only kissed and hugged, even though I was always ready.... and now we are married still you won't touch me... am I not beautiful...

Namjoon: Lies... I did what you wanted on our honeymoon, didn't I? Did the accident give you memory loss?

She giggled and snuggled closer to me, she was a naughty little kid who made my life bright... she was only sweet to me, with everyone around us, she was the mafia her dad had molded...

Jiyoung: Joonieahh...

She cooed and I knew she wanted something... that's how she always called me when she was going to ask for something ...

Namjoon: ....Just command and it will be yours ......

Jiyoung: I am really missing you right now...

Aishhh not again...

Namjoon: It's the drugs... and Y/N is going to scold us if something goes wrong...

Jiyoung: But I really...

Namjoon: No... Ask me anything else... I can't play that game right now...

She looked down with a sad pout on her face...